Pictures from the Alton Mall Carshow

jdlsmd301315

Does anyone know if anyone took pictures at the carshow at the Alton Sqaure Mall over the weekend?? I would love to see the pictures.. i had to work all weekend so i didn't get a chance to get out there.. Well if anyone knows i would love to see them!!Thanks Much

Thanks Jimmy those pictures are nice.. The mall was full this year.. LOL Anyways i have one more question... Does anyone the drag racing schedule for Gateway International Raceway.. I went to the website but I don't have the device on my computer to open the schedule.. I was just wondering if anyone knew when their opening date was... It was would greatly appreciated if someone would let me know... Thanks so much Bye

this weeklend is chassis cetification next weekend is test and tune followed by the season the week after

Is the test and tune one saturday and sunday?? Just wondering.. You guys are great about getting back to people.. Thanks so much.. Then after the weekend test and tune don't they start it on tuesdays and friday?? I can't remember.. LOL Thanks bye

Back