Pit Parking at Highland

owner1952

owner1952
To the person that complained about the resevered parking. Some people have to work on Saturdays this was a way of making sure that they had a parking spot when they got there. Now because one person complained they are dropping it. So when and if you get a check at the end of the year for the point fund. You don't need to complain because by dropping it taked the
money out of the point fund. Highlands point fund needs all the help that they can get.

yes from what we were told all money will be refunded... alot of people payed for spots.. we did. doesnt matter much to us though we just did it so we didnt have to come so early to get a good spot...o well we will b there early now lol..

Why doesn't anybody tell me these things??! :confused: I think that ****s if they are giving us our money back, because I really like the idea of knowing even if we are running late, then we still have a spot to park. Oh well, I don't think that says much about what whoever made this decision thinks of all the drivers who paid, but sounds like one driver's opinion mattered more than ours.
OH WELL!!!!!!!!! I guess that's life!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Terri
-----Just wanted to make sure no one thought this was Dave! :D :D

Back