Pizza Hut to be a part of Open 4x4 Nationals

Millsey

Here's some interesting info for you attenting the Open 4x4 Nationals this weekend.

Let me start this out by saying there are NO PROMISES BEING MADE in any way shape or form, but Steve Eck, the Regional Manager of Pizza Hut, will be in attendance. I was able to talk with him about a couple of issues, but one of which was sponsorship of the event. To be honest I really don't think he would be coming and checking things out if we were only talking about a $50 donation. Steve is a great guy and open minded. That combination bodes well for us. He understands our situation and I really think he's got something on his mind.

We will be selling Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas out of the concession stand for only $3!!! So he is already making a great contribution to the event because they sell for $3.99 at the stores. But I hope you get my drift when I say, "EAT THE PIZZA!!!" LOL..... Make a good impression and "EAT THE PIZZA!!!"

By the way, I'm going to donate a trophy for this weekend for the "Fastest ET" of the weekend.

Later!
Millsey

Back