playday 28th

BRSD_OWNERS

BRSD_OWNERS
We will not be able to have a play day on Saturday the 28th. We are still waiting for the insurance company to get back with us. We were put back when it was being bought, because I didnt know that I would need to get insurance and it is a slow process to get the insurance coverage. And I believe that you all understand this and hope that you all know that this is for your safety more than it is ours, but we can not open a racetrack without insurance coverage. I do apologize and hope that we will open on May 5 I will stay in touch. Although we have ran into a problem with the gate enty way being blocked due to the ownership by another individual. We have to totally redo the gate and entry way into the racetrack. there is a portion of the track that we thought was sold to us at one time but in reality john had sold it to another person and tried to buy it back to sell to us, but we were not aware of this other peice of property or the other owner until he told us that he was going to block the gate and now that is what he has done, he has blocked off his portion of the property causing me yet another problem so i have to move the gate about 200 feet.
Christi

i see a few problems, where are we going to park now? it looks like the 2nd row is pretty well gone,., and also if u move the gate down 200 feet what u going to do about getting big trucks and trailers in there when theres 4 wheelers lined up to the old gate area?

Jeremy i would have too say that there is lot that will need to be done. There would need to be alot of changes to make things work. I hope that someone can work out a deal to get this mess resolved.

sounds Like Someone Didnt Do Their Homework When They Bought It! Duuuu "you Didnt Know That You Had To Have Insurence" Expecially On A Piece Of Land That Involves Racing. Wow

Back