Playday/ Buggie Nationals/Rules

Rodnocker

Congrats BRSD looks like playday went very well, looks like everyone can't wait to get started. Just a few things about the buggie nationals that might have interest to some of you. At this time we have 22 sponsors for this event, the newest or Big River Sand Drags/ Jason and Chrisy Waller, Jason said he would also add an extra $25.00 to each place for that nite only, they also made a contribution to the purse, Asphalt Paving & Sealing of Bonne Terre, Mo has also joined the sponsors list, along with the famous Oak Street Racing of Leadwood,Mo. I talked to Jeff Mills and Gary Whitener about our costs yesterday and should have that by the end of this week, then we will be able to post the purses for the buggie nationals, i know that is what everyone is waiting on also Nick and Jason have been working extra hard on the rules and should be posted on the Big River Sand Drags.Com web sight today, please check out those, they do a lot better job than myself, and i know you won't have to go two or three different spots. At this time I would like to thank Jeff Mills, Gary Whitener, Big River Sand Drags, and Jason and Cristy Waller and all the sponsors because it wouldn't be possible without you guys and gals, THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me... Ralph, I really appreciate the kind words, but the hard work that you, Brenda, Adam and Jeremy have put in has been simply awesome. If I'd had only a small portion of the time and effort you guys have put into this project by some other people some of the other projects that I've been working on would not have gone down the tubes. It's so very refreshing to have people like yourself and family (and Jeremy... lol) paving the way instead of a bunch of whining, crying, "what have you done for me lately" people sitting around with their hands out. That's also great news about Jason and Christi getting involved and really backing the project. I feel a real sense of cohesiveness this year at the track that I've not felt in the past three seasons. I'm really looking forward to this season and working once again with such quality people.

well jeff if it wasnt for u this project never would of happened, and second of all most of the credit goes to ralph, adam, and brenda they got about 90% of the dontations, so they really are the ones who we all need to thank.

to be honest the real people to thank are our sponsors and most inportant the fans and racers and the track owners if it wasnt for them we wouldnt even have a place to have the buggy nats. personally i think jeremy did a bunch to take his car to the car shows to show people that big river sand drags isnt just a bunch of dumb rednecks we have beautiful cars jeeps and 4-wheelers and they all deserve just as much credit as any track around

no i believe dad ordered some rocker arms and push rods today but im not for sure i only talked to him for a minute today. did you check out that website millsey found today about the sanddrags thats pretty cool i didnt know kenny barbees boy was only ten when he was running race rail thats crazy i can remember when he was racing and god was he fast

no kidding so is kevin gonna be ready for saturday i know he said he was still waiting for a tranny in codys car dad told him to come and get one of our spares until he gets squared away but he has never said anything. so are you going to try another spring on your car or are you happy with it now

i know cody's car wont be ready. Kevin might be ready were not sure yet, we got the problem down to its either his msd box or his distributor, and im pretty happy with my springs for now, but who knows the track will be totally different come this sat night so im just going to play it by how it works out.

thats about all a guy can do we should have a pretty good turnout for saturday in stock gary is bringing thier cars over to finish them up friday im pretty sure dad will break out the wrench it car,

i hear ya. im curious to see what the inside of brendas engine looks like hopefully it didnt tear to much up she is saying that for the buggy nats that she is going to run dads wrench it car just watch shell prolly kick all our butts and you know if that happens well never live that down

i wish i knew how to get on the chat room at big river website it would make it easier to talk do you have any idea how to get on there

oh well, well i guess im gonna get ive got a job interview tommorow and i have to typw up a new resume and get all that crap taken care of talk at ya later

Back