Please keep Ralph Wiltrout in your prayers

Tonight during his heat race, Ralph started having chest pain. After his heat he went over the med tec"s to get checked out. They told him he needed to go to the hospital. So he went. I just got a call from his daughter, he had a heart attack, And they are keeping him in the hospital until Monday. Blake and I thought everyone should know. He is at JMH in Festus

thoughts and prayers to you ralph. get better soon and hope to see you back at the track really soon.

Austin "Bigdog"

Thanks for the update Joe. I am out in PA and was wondering how he was doing. Ralph hang in there and when you get back take it easy.

Greg Fisher

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Came home from the hospital today. The doctors have told me no racing for at least this week. I actually had the chest pains hot lapping, that's why I took the back row to start the heat, as I didn't want to have something happen with me in the middle of the pack and tear up someone else's car if something did happen. A heart attack was the furthest thing from my mind. I just knew that I felt like crap. I also want to thank our track chaplain Tim as he followed the ambulance to the hospital, and he stayed there with me until my family got there. Also thanks to Joe Chick and Pat Marty for loading the car up and getting it back home.

Glad to hear you are doing better and are home resting. I don't think I heard anything mentioned about your problems at the track. That can be a bad situation being on the track and having that kind of thing happen.

Back