Please pray for Bobbie and Bart Reese

qmmom00

Bobbie was 5 months pregnant and lost her baby boy yesterday.She was flown to a hospital in Mo. she is having a few problems so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Funeral arrangements are pending for Brody Reese. RIP little Brody.

I am currently at hospital with my wife, they have gave her 3 blood transfusions in last 24hours right now she is stable but not out of woods yet, please keep us and our other kids in your prayers. Thank you Bart Reese

All of us at Grandma Motorsports are keeping all of you in our prayers. So sorry Bobbie and Bart and Kids, Love you, Grandma.

Bart we will be keeping you, Bobbie, your kids and the rest of your family in our thoughts and prayers. We hope everything turns out ok for Bobbie. Wahoo

Thoughts and prayers to you Bart and your family. Please keep us informed and any needs you need fulfilled at this time

Sorry to hear this tragic news. Everyone at RJM Racing will be thinking of you and your family. If you need anything let us know!!! Brandon

We are home now, bobbi is still very weak and tired after all the blood transfusions and blood products her numbers finally came up and she made it to stable condition. A big thank you to all for youre support. We are going to the funeral home this morning again thanks to all. R.i.p brody michael reese. You will be loved and missed.

Back