Pocket Rocket For Sale

lilracer1

1B Racing
i bought it off a buddy of mine for $600
he put a new body, engine, and some new suspension on it.

its too slow for my crew lol

so im asking $500 obo
ive had it for about a month upgrading so need to sell fast

A pacemaker (sometimes colloquially called a rabbit) is a runner who leads a middle- or long distance running event for the first section to ensure a fast time and avoid excessive tactical racing. Pacemakers are frequently employed by race organisers for world record attempts with specific instructions for lap times. Some athletes have become essentially professional pacemakers. A competitor who chooses the tactic of leading is called a front-runner rather than a pacemaker. Purists argue that employing pacemakers detracts from the competitive nature of racing and yet it does ensure that the fastest over the whole distance rather than merely the fastest finisher wins the race. Original rules frowned on a competitor who was not actively trying to win and pacemakers were required to finish a race for any record to count. This rule has now been dropped. A lapped competitor may not act as a pacemaker.
Life Insurance
hidden camera

a pacemaker (sometimes colloquially called a rabbit) is a runner who leads a middle- or long distance running event for the first section to ensure a fast time and avoid excessive tactical racing. Pacemakers are frequently employed by race organisers for world record attempts with specific instructions for lap times. Some athletes have become essentially professional pacemakers. A competitor who chooses the tactic of leading is called a front-runner rather than a pacemaker. Purists argue that employing pacemakers detracts from the competitive nature of racing and yet it does ensure that the fastest over the whole distance rather than merely the fastest finisher wins the race. Original rules frowned on a competitor who was not actively trying to win and pacemakers were required to finish a race for any record to count. This rule has now been dropped. A lapped competitor may not act as a pacemaker.
life insurance
hidden camera

i am so tired of this crap!!!!

Back