Police Warning (very Important Everyone Read This)

Tweaked

i got this in an email from a family member and figured ill pass it on:

I am not sure if this is for real or not, but just in case:

POLICE WARNING

ONE OF THE OFFICERS WHO WORKS WITH THE DARE PROGRAM HAS PASSED ALONG THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND ASKED THAT IT BE SHARED WITH ALL DRIVERS THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS MATTER.

IF YOU ARE DRIVING AFTER DARK AND YOU SEE A CAR WITHOUT ITS HEAD-
LIGHTS ON...DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS!! DO NOT BLOW YOUR HORN OR MAKE ANY SIGNALS TO THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR...THERE IS A NEW COMMON GANG INITIATION 'GAME' GOING ON THE STREETS.

THE NEW MEMBER BEING INITIATED DRIVES ALONG WITHOUT HIS HEADLIGHTS ON UNTIL SOMEONE NOTICES AND FLASHES THEIR HEADLIGHTS OR MAKES SOME SORT OF OTHER ACTION TO SIGNAL HIM. THE GANG MEMBER IS NOW REQUIRED TO CHASE THE CAR AND SHOOT AT OR INTO THE CAR IN ORDER TO COMPLETE HIS INITIATION REQUIREMENTS.

MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN REACH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON E-MAIL AND IN PERSON. IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.

wow!

is this really tru? were is this goin on at? Highland by any chance? if you hear that this is true then PLZ let me know and ill pass it around. thanks

thanx cant be too sure about some of those idiots out there now days i just dont want someone gettin shot for being a friendly driver.

colin i cant tell ya if its true or not as far as where i couldnt tell ya it probably wouldnt hurt to check it out t.nies link makes it sound like a hoax but you can never be too sure.

Do a search for 'urban legends' sometime, you would be amazed at all the stuff that gets passed around that is well documented as an "urban legend."

When I was in High School, (yes, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) we had the "Corvette that people had died in" story, where there was a Brand new corvette that somebody had died in, and then had the indecency to decay in, that was for sale for like, $100, but you had to figure out how to get rid of the smell. Said Corvette never existed, but it had us puzzling over how to get it, and how to deodorize it for a few weeks anyway.

There were also constant rumors that some kid over in Collinsville who could get you a brand new, in the crate YZ125 motocross bike for $200, cause it was recovered from a train crash somewhere and was hot. And you had to put it together, which was easily doable. These never materialized, either.

So, we had our own "legends" too.:D :D

*No, it is categorically NOT true. I even heard this one years ago, when I lived in ENGLAND for goodness sake. No, it is false. Absolutely not one documented case of this initiation ever happening. Most gangs dont want any more attention than they already get, they are trying to make money, not kill people indiscriminately.*

Tweaked

hey i couldnt pm u cuz ur box thing is full but i was juss wondering how u know me and who u r?

well if you are a hard ***** like me i flash lights at people I know are gang memebers then when they chase me I pull over and beat their *****es :D

gang sign if they try to find me i got a 12 gauge waitin for them and a 12 pack sittin by me 12+12=24

tweaked if you would listen to your x friends you would have knowin it by now but your to hard headed and dont listen to any body

your dare officer is mistaken,i'm from phoenix and this was going on about ten years ago there.It did happen quite a bit but i havn't heard of it around here but anything is possible

The_Dark_One, maybe that has something to do with the angle in which you headlights point?:D Especially after that incounter with the deer.;)

Back