Possible vintage cars

a friend at work was telling me about a '33 Ford Coupe stock car they dragged out of the weeds last weekend. He said the body had been narrowed about a foot & it was ROUGH. I haven't seen it but am planning on it really soon. I don't have the ability to restore it. If there is any interest in it I would be willing to swap it for something I can fix.

Also, I have a limited sportsman like they use to run at Pevely back in the '80's. I've had it since then and don't really want to sell it, is there any interested in showing these cars at car shows? Its a 74 monte carlo.

vintage car

I am extremely interested in the old 33 ford coupe I am wanting to build a vintage car to race call me at 314-486-5098 thanks

Danny, I would like to see pics of it too.

As far as showing the old sportsman car, I'd say bring it on. Most racing car shows are pretty lax about the classes of cars and there is usually a broad mix of rides. Our cars tend to draw a lot of attention, especially from the 30+ crowd. If nothing else, bring it to DRR show next spring...there should be plenty of folks at that show who would appreciate it.

Curt, glad to see you're still interested...I hadn't heard from you for a while and was wondering...

vintage car

yes dirtsurfer I am still looking not wanting to build my own looking to find one that has been sitting around someones house for years or a junkyard somewhere I can rebuild so if anyone knows of a vintage car i can pick up please let me know I really want to get into this class.

Curt

I stumbled across a vintage car a couple of weeks ago if anyone is interested. It's 1969 or '70 Fastback Mustang. The car was built years ago and never raced. Pretty neat old car. Call me for the information. 618-797-6337 Dave White Jr #T-5

I finally talked to the guy that has the coupe stock car. He says all he has is the body. It had been narrowed at one time. Then someone tried to widen it back out again. So all that he has is the body, which he says is 'very rough'. I want to go get some pics of it today. If anyone is still interested I'll try to do some negotiating for it.

Dave White

I got your message I spoke to your wife early yesterday morning and she told me who had the ford, I am looking at it monday. Thanks

how complete is it and how much. quick chg? was it for lakehill?
im looking for 1 for chester mcdowell out of rolla thanks joe

I am looking for a 55-57 chevorlet donor body. Plan on putting it on a newer gm frame and make it as a vintage racer...maybe even title it and try to get it as a driver. Let me know if anyone has a decent body

Jason Brewington has a 57 Chevy that he just bought. There is no front fenders on it. Body looks to be really straight. With the usual rust for something that has sat for 30+ years. I know he was planning to make a vintage racer out of it but he may part with the right price.

This is to RACIN90 and anyone else that may be interested
I have a name and number that you might want to call if your still interested in a 55-57 chevy body.
Stick's Chevy Shed/Owner- Dale Haverstick and he can be reached at 636-285-4311.
He specializes in 55, 56, and 57 Chevy's. We have our own 56 chevy stock car.
Give him a call, he may have something you need.

Thanks,
Stickgrl 56

Back