post your car # for 2004

SMURFBLUE3

FORD PARTS PUSHER
okay for the 2004 season lets get our numbers out there

Is there a 25 out there???? if not smurf would like to change from the 96 to the j25 for 2004

lets list who wants what okay

No change here or with Harper or Henderson. Now Voyles may want a new number other than #13! It did him no good this year.

Originally posted by Wheel21
No change here or with Harper or Henderson. Now Voyles may want a new number other than #13! It did him no good this year.
so wheel I gues that means

#21 for you
#73 for henderson
#11 for wreck bone

Smurf, since nobody has #25 that will be OK. By the way, you don't have to relist your number if you are an exisiting RAMS member.

By the way, Jason Brewington and I will be using the #1 this season. If Gary Johnson does get the #99 ready he will use it, if he comes back with the RAMS in 2004.

Millsey

I think Rusty wants #2. But he wasn't sure because of Chuck. I told him if Chuck's not a member he could have it. Chuck will just have to through some duck tape on when he runs with us.

Re: #3 THE FORD EATER

Originally posted by K.D.S
PUT BRIAN DOWN FOR THE #3 :D :D ( AKA.. THE FORD EATER):eek: :D .. HI SMURF HE HE
heheh you funny I'll put a sticker on the back of my pinto thats say's "don't laugh I'm ahead of you"

Originally posted by duckhunter330
Nope, I am painting the chevette bright red. with purple and yellow numbers. I will be posting a pic pretty soon.Now go get your own car and see how you do in a crowd.

FROM DAYS OF THUNDER RIGHT?

lol

Can i post my # also.. just want yall to be prepared when yall let us come race there...

Remember the 3J when its passing you or in front of ya ...And dont worry about b4 I am sure he will be wall riding or shaving or something...lol Sorry Bobby...Love ya dude

Millsey when are we going to get to race with you guys ..Yall have a BIG advantage..Yall know your track...We dont know nuttin except how to cheat...lmao...j/k

Originally posted by duckhunter330
yeah! rubbin son is racing.

he didn't hit you or slam into you he rubbed you and rubbing is racing

hey duck maybe we should make our own post on racecar movie lines or triva

Originally posted by Wheel21
I think Rusty wants #2. But he wasn't sure because of Chuck. I told him if Chuck's not a member he could have it. Chuck will just have to through some duck tape on when he runs with us.

Chuck's number is 02 not 2.

Back