Practice day $$$ cost

jcup

Anybody know the cost to get in at Godfrey and other tracks for Practice/play days......

i always thought it was free at least at highland ne ways. im pretty sure but correct me if im wrong.

Just checked out the Godfrey website it has $10.00 for the pits .....should have looked there first....:confused: Grandstands are free!!!

i always thought it was free at least at highland ne ways. im pretty sure but correct me if im wrong.

ya thats wat i kinda figured. wow racing starts at the end of this month! time really flies dont it. cant wait!:D

jcup, don't know for sure what the rate will be at Pevely or Belle Clair but I heard that the price will be $5 higher if your last name ends in a vowel.

TTG/MM

jcup, don't know for sure what the rate will be at Pevely or Belle Clair but I heard that the price will be $5 higher if your last name ends in a vowel.

TTG/MM

TTG/MM

Originally posted by racefan29
ya thats wat i kinda figured. wow racing starts at the end of this month! time really flies dont it. cant wait!:D

Don't seem that way to me. Seems like winter takes forever when you're waiting for racing!!!!

THE COST WILL BE ABOUT $500, IF YOU SHOW UP AT PRACTICE ANYWHERE WITH NEW TIRES, AS THE TRACKS ARE USUALLY VERY
HARD AND DUSTY.

Okay I'm back sorry it took so long but I had to shred some garlic and get the pasta ready for The Itailian Stallion Racing season kick off party. Also had to plug my extension cord into the neighbors outside plug while he is gone... Hope to see you a little more this year talker guy I'll be sure to tell bar stool and t-bone you said hi....oh oh the neighbor is pulling in his driveway got to go I may be busted this time.....:D..Jcuppetti :rolleyes:

Back