Prayers and Thoughts !!!!

#32DML

We ask that everyone continue to keep our armed forces in your thoughts, especally during the holidays.

:( On a personal note, please help us be thankful of a recent incident. Lindsay was driving on base grounds in Bagdad and was stuck my mortor blast. THANKFULLY she was able to react quick enough that she only received a minor neck injury. Believe it or not she made the medics inspect her co-pilot first, even though she had blood running down clothing.

So PLEASE join us in saying a pray of thanks and also one of protection for those who are serving our country.

Thanks in advance for your response.

A big thanks to everyone who serves and protects us!
Glad to hear that Lindsay is ok, I bet Vince is up in arms. Hang in there JD, your lil girl will come home safe. :)
Happy Holidays to all
~RG, Art and Reed~

We ask that everyone continue to keep our armed forces in your thoughts, especally during the holidays.

:( On a personal note, please help us be thankful of a recent incident. Lindsay was driving on base grounds in Bagdad and was stuck my mortor blast. THANKFULLY she was able to react quick enough that she only received a minor neck injury. Believe it or not she made the medics inspect her co-pilot first, even though she had blood running down clothing.

So PLEASE join us in saying a pray of thanks and also one of protection for those who are serving our country.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Wow..glad she is ok. Seems like a tough girl there and we are all proud such people are over there doing what they are told to do...serve our country. Prayers and thoughts from all of us during the holidays

Thoughts and Prayers

Happy to hear Lindsey is ok, how proud you must be of her. God Bless each and everyone of our troups for their hard work to protect us. Happy Holidays!

So very glad to hear that Lindsey is alright and that her training and reflex's helped save her from a more serious injury, she is a very strong soldier and an even stronger and stubborn Grondzki, my family's thoughts and prayers are with her and all of our service men and women.

Glad to hear she is ok. God bless....

Let's pray for all of our soldiers who won't be home for the holidays.

We got news the other day that a good friend who is up for retirement in 2007 will be headed back to Iraq instead. He has a 7 year old son who now wont have Dad home to coach basketball and baseball for this season. It's tough but at least he wont leave until January so the holidays wont be affected.

God bless all of our military.

Thank the Good Lord she is okay. She and all our other HERO'S will remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Hope to see Lindsey home safe and sound soon. I know you are very PROUD of her as well as you should be. We will keep her in our thoughts as well as the entire family...

My thoughts and prayers are with Lindsay, and all of our heroes. I have so much respect for solider's, I am so appreciative that they are willing to fight for us. My cousin Graham is in Iraq right now and my dad is a Vietnam vet, so this is something very close to my heart. Thank you again, to all you solider's out there!!! :)

god bless all the soldiers out there and thank you for all you do i am glad lindsey is ok my cousin rachel is in iraq and my uncle and grandpa are veterans and hopefully in the next year i will be following in there step!!! thank you all the soldiers that are fighting happy holidays!!! and come home soon!!!1
~love always shannon~

With Christmas almost here I thought that this should be brought back to the top for more thoughts and prayers for our troops.

Thoughts & many Prayers,, Thanks to ALL of our Ladies & Gentalmen for our Freedom...... Thanks. Happy Holidays.

Back