Prayers for my Father!

JeepFan55

Danny Heiple
As some of you already know my dad had a seizure/stroke on the bus on the way home from Eldora (Ohio) Sunday we were just out side of Terre Haute and had to pull over and meet an ambulance to take my dad to the hospital.

He is at Terre Haute Regional Medical Center in Terre Haute IN. As of right now we have no new news it is just a waiting game. He is heavily sedated. When I have more news I will update you please keep him in your prayers.

I know this was posted under the bus post too!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, prayers and concerns.

Danny, Candy, Jennifer, Kent, Bryan, James & Lauren

Without a dought your dad is in my prayers. It was just as sad to haft to look out the back of the ambulance and watch us drive away with your dad and leave everyone behind. It must have been a quiet ride home. Everyone on the bus was a trooper and thank you to all of them for there help and understanding. Dan (the bus driver) is truly "Dan the man". He did a great job staying cool and getting us to the exit. Tell Bryan he did a great job taking care of James and I will see them tonight.

I sure hate to hear this Danny ! : ( Hope everything is going better as I type. He will be in our thoughts and prayers !

Back