prayers for my mom!!!

lostrcr362

miss 33 cj
hey everyone i was hoping you can please say some prayers for my mom! she had back surgery last september and has one complication after another! well yesterday we took her to the ER because her throat was closed and she couldnt breathe eat or drink... so they admitted her and ran a ton of test yesterday and she has a whole bunch today! please just keep her in your thoughts! shes lost ten lbs. in a week. thank you!!

shannon johns

Definitely! So sorry to hear about this. We will be praying for your Mom and your family. Please keep us informed. We will put your Mom on all of our prayer lists.

thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! mom had a bad day yesterday and a really bad night but they are doing more testing today! hopefully they can figure out what is going on! thank you again everyone!!!

shannon

Continued thoughts and prayers

We will continue to keep your mom in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what is going on.

3D Motorsports
Lou, Yvonne, Dylan and Jesi Driemeier

Believe It and Speak It

Shannon, lets all agree that your mother is being healed as we speak. As we pray that God will direct every move the doctors make and they will make the right decisions at the right time to get your mother completely restored to perfect health. As we pray and believe and speak healing to your mother, good things will happen. God Bless, Chaplain Stan

Prayers

Shannon,
Stay FOCUSED on Mom and DON'T let outside distractions {you know what I am talking about} keep you from dealing with this situation. Stay Strong and remember " God only gives you what you can handle, no more and no less".
Love Ya...Big HUG...If you need me no matter what call me.

Shannon..

It seems like you and your family have a lot on their plate right now, girl. I wish you the best as well as a fast recovery for your mom. If you ever need to talk, just send me a message (here or on myspace).

Jessica "Star Racer"
& Buechting Racing

Thoughts and Prayers from the hole Potter Motorsports Crew.We feel your pain.We got word a week ago that My son Tyler who we all prayed for 3 years ago is now having Kidney Problems.Stay strong and You'll Pull Through!!

We will all be praying for your mom Shannon, stay strong.

And Joey this is sad to hear about Tyler too, we will pray for you guys too.

hey everyone thank you for your prayers! unfortunately tonight we had to rush back to the hospital! i went to bed at 1 and my dad came in at 130 and the hospital had called and said we needed to get there! mom coded and is on an intabation tube and is sadated! so please keep my family in your prayers and hope she can recover! i lost my grandma earlier this year and im not losing my mom! so please continue to pray! god bless and thank you!!!!shannon johns

Here for you

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom Shannon. Stay strong and think positive thoughts. If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask.

Craig & Pam Akers

Back