Prayers Needed Please

JeepFan55

Danny Heiple
Hello Everyone,

Some of you already know but my dad (Hobert Heiple) went into the hospital for what was thought to be a removal of a "palup" in his prostate, going into the surgery the doctor was 99% certain he had prostate cancer because he has several "active" cancer cells. However the good news it turned out the palup was negative after an emergency biopsy and there is no cancer in the colon either.

The bad news is my father is "severely" bleeding internally (contributing to the anemia) but they are not sure where, so at 7:00 a.m. this morning (Friday December 18, 2009) the hospital will begin testing and searching for the internal bleeding, that is foremost the most serious problem at this time, in one week he lost a "substantial" amount of blood, I was not at the hospital today until after work and he was done by then, so I do not know what "substantial" means, Candy was to upset to ask or understand.

He also has psoriasis of the liver and the medication he was taken for that is causing his throat to swell so they are stopping the medicine. The doctors have said once they find and stop the internal bleeding they will then do a PET Scan to find the cancer and discuss treatment at that time. The doctors at the St Louis VA Hospital on Grand were not to positive about the long term outcome so the family is turning to prayer. The surgeon just kept saying "internal bleeding at this rate is never good."

Your prayers would be appreciated by my sister and I along with the rest of our family. Sorry about my misspelling. - Danny

Back