Predictions?

Jake_9J

What is everyones Weather Predictions for satureday..will it rain? wont it? Whats the high gonna be? i SaY NO RAIN! High 82 at end of Pill Draw.JB :D

Lets hope it don't rain, im about sick of all this rain. Almost every special show ive tried to go to this year whether it be jacksonville, Farmington, or Haubstadt IN. its done nothing but rain. I hope its sunny and 78 degrees all night long.

heard it;s supposed to rain all the way to sunday! damn rain! i'm sick of it, and i'm really mad about the allstar show gettin cancelled. the one damn time a outlaw (jac haudenschild) is going to be at farmington it rains! UGGGGGGGGH! stupid rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there have been a lot of good drivers who ran with the outlaws here...saldana among others. im sure someone knows a bunch more...

did you all forget that someone that races there almost every week was an outlaw? Jerriod Hull? oh and Randy The Hurricane was an outlaw..thats all i know..LOL

Touring outlaws I can think of that's raced at Farmington.

Danny Lasoski (won Queens Royale) 1m car
Brad Doty
Tom Corbin (finished 2nd in very first World of Outlaw sanctioned race...Lasoski's uncle)
Joey Saldana
Craig Dollansky
Bobby Davis Jr (1989 WoO Champion)
Brooke Tatnell
Tim Green (ran 5m car for Chuck Merrill before Merrill started Maxim Chassis)
Craig Keel (not a true WoO tourer but a true definition of the term "outlaw")
Daryn Pitman
Tim Gee

All I can think of for now

Gary Rush Jr. and Mike Ward,and possibly Terry Gray and Joey Nash.They was all sorta outlaws,they way they should have been,I hate the way the outlaws race now,either run their show or don't race at all,that stinks,but business is business

Outlaws at Farmington

Steve Beitler and Chuck Amatti Jack Hewett Tim Engler, Lasoski's Crew chief Jimmy Carr, Brooke Tantnell Heres one how many drivers that have raced at Farmington have raced in the Indy 500 1. Donnie Beechler 2. Jimmy Kite 3. Jack Hewett 4. Pancho Carter Oh yeah do you know one thing that upset Danny Lasoski the most? That his Uncle (Ray Marler) would never let him drive his car................................

A few more:
Long-time outlaw and recent winnner - Danny Smith
Shane Carson
Jeff Shepherd
Kelly Kinser - won outlaw race with Mark's car
Greg Hodnett
Dale Blaney
Gary Cameron II
Gary Wright - another true outlaw and WOO winner

There are probably more
SprintFanatic

Back