PREMIER Racing Suspension Shock Technology Siminar.....

PREMIER PR

I have had several people contact me about the possibility of doing a shock seminar. I have done many trade shows and chassis seminars in the past, but I have never done one dedicated to shock technology alone. Just curious... is that something that racers would support? If I get an acceptable level of interest, I will put one together. Please let me know what you think. It would be a single day event to help keep costs down for everyone.

Yes, I'd be interested also. Never hurts to learn a little.
It would have to be affordable for the average racer, most of us don't have a budget that would include training seminars. Also not too technical, (simple yet effective works best) as not many of us have engineering degrees.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I AM going to do a shock specific seminar here in the midwest. I dont have a definite date yet, but it will be in late Feb, or very early April. This time of the year is about the busiest for me, as everyone has started to look at the coming racing season, and are getting their shocks in to get serviced. I am a one man business, and I try my best to have great service, so I have to concentrate on that first. I should have a date and location picked in a couple weeks. As soon as I do, I will let everyone know on here. Cost will be right around the 100 dollar range, depending on how many commit to coming. I will start pre-selling tickets as soon as I release the date. I appreciate all of the opinions and views everyone has shared with me. Please continue to do so, as it will help everyone involved. I am very excited about this, as I think it will be a very good opportunity for any dirt racers that want to participate. Thank you for your support.......John A Schulte.....Premier Racing Suspension.

Back