President Hypocrite

Millsey

Dear President Hypocrite,

When I was in charge of this board you and little secretary/treasurer were constantly on here whinning when I had to delete a thread. "It's not fair, that's not right" you would cry. But when I bring up a legitimate question about a situation with the RAMS that doesn't meet your approval then you "delete" it. Sorry to step on your little glee club, but things don't always go the way you want.

Jeff Mills
President of the RAMS: 2002, 2003 and 2004

Thank you!

I resemble that remark!!! Jeff, I am through letting you and your multiple personalities get to me!!!!! I actually find your thread to be quite humorous!!!! Again, thanks for the nice words you had to say.

Support Our 2005 President !!!

I think the RAMS has an excellent 2005 RAMS President. Crystal, Shannon, Trashdog and myself have all done 100 % for the organization . And we have gotten MANY compliments on how things are being ran. 1 person will NOT tear that down ! I support Crystal and i know 99 % of the RAMS members do also !

" Little " LD :)

Jmo

I know people are going to tell me not to do this or whatever. BUT Crystal has been an AWESOME president for the RAMS this year, and LD has done an awesome job as treasurer. All of the RAMS members are awesome people. Crystal, keep up the good job! You're the best president these members could ever have!!

your % is off

its less than what your thinking!!!!!!where is bad bob at ? the joker likes this stuff. i think bad bob needs anger management classes then we could clear this issue up. :mad: :eek:

Wolfman_5 said:
i think bad bob needs anger management classes then we could clear this issue up. :mad: :eek:
I'll make you a deal Dave.....I'll take anger management classes and
you take driving lessons.....Maybe from Jon Paul,
(you remember, the teenager who beat you outa the last championship)
and he did it by driving Clean.....If you are too embarassed to learn
from a teen, how about Rob Denny, another "clean" driver who wins
races, in spite of his clean driving....
Also, please note, nothing "Angry" in this post, just suggestions....
Maybe this anger management thing will work....

lets see

wes is the one that cuts down into other racers to stay in front. that all will change because mell said to stay away from him. when i hold my line to keep distance between us will wes hold his. thats what mel wants, thats what mel is going to get from me. wes has got into rob denny the last 2 weeks. wes can't drive that car the way reando did. reando won the championship because he was consistent, and not breaking. on the other hand, i had things breaking alot. but again thats all racing ;)

Wolfman_5 said:
wes has got into rob denny the last 2 weeks.

Did Rob tell you this? To the best of my recollection, Rob & I
were in different heat races last week and you went home before
the feature started...(actually I wouldn't have known this, had I not
heard a bunch of cheering as you left).If I remember correctly,
you were in Arkansas the week before.
This is all That I will have to say on the subject.
Like my grandpa has said a bunch of times, its usless to have a
battle of wits with an un-armed person.

What was the Question?

There was a post on yesterdays posts that a question was asked. As soon as I posted a reply trying to answer the question. The post disapeared faster than a two minute second. I supose that that secret meetings have to remain secret.

Wonder if I could post something?

I keep trying to post but can't get it to post. I think I"m being Black Balled. Jeff is correct.

Then you must be doing something wrong...................................................and once again, Jeff is wrong. You aren't being black balled. I haven't been deleting your posts, but I can if you want me to. Yesterdays post was being deleted as you were posting yours.
This was NEVER a secret meeting. It was discussed at our monthly meeting, and as soon as a date was set, LD was going to call all the members and let them know. That's what the by-laws state we must do (inform the members). That was going to be done. However, for those of you who think you know all the facts, a date was still in limbo because Wolf had plans for this weekend and asked if it could be a different weekend and I said sure that was no problem (because I would never ask him to drop all his plans). I did say the meeting would be mandatory, but I never demanded it be a certain date or time!! I wanted it to be convenient for all parties involved. He also knows what the meeting was going to be about. I have spoke with him multiple times on the phone over the past few days. Pop Wolf, this meeting had nothing to do with you! Jeff, this meeting had nothing to do with you. Honestly, I would say that about 95% of you people have your facts mixed up or your own misconception of what this meeting was about. But, honestly, I don't care!!!!
There are those that know what's going on and those that don't..........

JMO once again

Wolfman_5 said:
wes is the one that cuts down into other racers to stay in front. wes can't drive that car the way reando did. reando won the championship because he was consistent, and not breaking. on the other hand, i had things breaking alot. but again thats all racing ;)

Dude, you can't compare Wes to Jon Paul. They're both totally different people, and besides that, I'm seeing just about the same thing that I saw last year in Jon Paul THIS YEAR in Wes. And I'm not just saying this cuz I'm "Wes' Girlfriend" either. This is totally messed up. Wes would totally have more feature wins too if it weren't for him getting s****** every weekend from someone else! So once again, I say, DON'T say Wes can't drive that car the way Jon Paul did, BECAUSE HE CAN! So, please, quit being jealous of a teenager!

Back