Price For Highland Thursday

jh11zracefan

Collins Fan
Sorry if this had been already posted could not find the information on here or their web site.
What is the grandstand admission and pit prices for Thursday?

Well, nobody seems to know, It's not on the website or on the answering machine. It's 20 for Friday but no one know wha the price is for Thursday or Saturday.

You cant go wrong at highland no matter what the cost is. There's always something good going on there. Scott and crew work there butts off on the track and that shows everyweek... Just look at all the dirt he took off so we could see a show this week. I think most tracks would of just said hell with it and canceled!!

Hey dirtboy; They were scraping off the cushion the week before too. Track ended up being pretty fast. I wasn't there this week but heard there was a fight in the stands again. Any idea what that was about?

I heard someone got a fat lip and a cut above the eye,also I heard he tried to roll down the stairs instead of walking. HMM...Does Dirtboy know anything about that? 2 PR jobs,Highland and TCS

The track was fast with a couple lines. The mods feature was a hell of a race till the caution came out. Harrison and Weber where getting ready to put on a good show with maybe Mike getting the win. The LM was good to,but would of been alot better if someone wouldnt of got aggrasive on the first lap. As for the fight,a fight at highland no way... Those people over there are all church going people and would never do something like that.

$15.00 or $20.00, I'll be there, but would someone please tell me which Mod is my son's car? I have no idea what number he'll be sporting this week! I'm thinking it will still be a 5, maybe, but Rusty Griffaw told Jimmy it was worth a case of beer for a 16 on the car. ?????

Back