Private Practice at I-55 Now

JeepFan55

Danny Heiple
My cousin Deanne just took her daughter Brooke to see her dad at I-55 Raceway and called to tell me that Randy Korte, Josh Richards and Ed Dixon are at I-55 for private practice. - Danny

Yes they are. You would be surprised if you knew how many "private" practice sessions went on a various racetracks around the area.

It's not that they have to show the money to Pevely, they have to show the money to the insurance and ambulance I do believe.

It was a $1000 for the evening and we all split the bill Randy was trying a new car he is gonna start running richards had a couple new cars and we had some new things we wanted to try but that is what it cost if anyone wants they can talk to ray and set up their own session...

If he does, he needs to save it for his car.

Eddie's car is fine, it's the handle on the slick he needs to find. The power delivery of that Dickens motor appears to be much smoother than the Baker powerplants he use to run. Considering he ran third with a car that appeared to be tight, what will it do when he gets it hooked up?

Ed and crew did some changes and look for them to be better then ever. And yes he got the car ready for the slick it should be able to put all that Jay Dickens horsepower to the track. Cant wait to see how it goes.

It was a $1000 for the evening and we all split the bill Randy was trying a new car he is gonna start running richards had a couple new cars and we had some new things we wanted to try but that is what it cost if anyone wants they can talk to ray and set up their own session...

How many hours did you get for a thousand, and did they work the track for you?

thanks
Mike

we got about 4 hours and no the just scratched it a little bit so we could still test on the slick surface with no rubber

Back