Pro-4 Drivers: Help save lives one lap at a time.

2xPILOT

www.strayrescue.org/
[h=2]Racers For Rescues:[/h]

Racers For Rescues is a non for profit we started for the thousands of local shelter and street animals here in the metro area. The money goes directly to Gateway Pet Guardians, Stray Rescue of St. Louis and the Metro East Humane Society. I am asking drivers to donate a small portion of their payout to the cause, no amount is too small. Every driver that gets on board will receive a decal to place on their racecar and a patch for their uniform. Ways that drivers, crew members and fans can get involved are:

SEASON PAYOUT:
Drivers can agree to donate a percentage of their payout that they choose each week to Racers For Rescues. (thanks to Scott Koeneman and Ryan Kress who have agreed to donate 20% of their 2012 winnings)

SPECIAL PAYOUT:
Drivers can agree to donate a percentage of their choice from a single event to Racers For Rescues.

PASSES FOR PAWS:
Fans can donate a specific dollar amount for every position the driver of their choice advances in a specific race (heat, dash, semi or feature)

STANDARD DONATIONS:
Every little bit helps…

Our mission statement is below. If you are interested you can message me on here, at aaronwood2x@gmail.com or find me at the track.

Thanks, Aaron Wood

Attachments

• Racers for Rescues Mission web.jpg
    Racers for Rescues Mission web.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Racers for Rescues web.jpg
    Racers for Rescues web.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 149

Back