heres some more progress to show.

Attachments

• SANY0174.JPG
    SANY0174.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 299
  • SANY0180.JPG
    SANY0180.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 241
Lookin good Jeremy! I'm working on the body a little and waiting for tires and transmission. Then I can set everything up pin down the new hood and get the rollbar installed. Hopefully I can make playday to see how its going to do this year. If not I guess race day will be test day lol

Ok Jeremy,
I have my tranny back in and the engine running. Now I have to finish setting up the rear and some other minor details. Then I need to run down Mike Meyer motorsports and see about a cage and a body shop to shoot some paint, then I should be ready. Fingers crossed lol. I guess there are some rumors about the track? or the lack thereof? I'm going to win the lottery tonight and build one so then we all have a good place to race every year lol. Good luck in your build Jeremy!

Well, I'm not to sure I will make the season opener even if things get cleared up at the track. I'm having problems getting my engine tuned and the tires I just got are not going to work. They are supposed to be 30" tires. 30x14.50x15. Maybe there is something I dont know about this particular set, but they measure around 24" by like 18" x 15. That plus a few more things I need to do. Its not looking good. I need a vacation!

Who knows! My jeep won't be ready for atleast a month maybe a little longer. Maybe by then we might have new owners and new life in a great track. Hope to see ya guys soon with the smell of race fuel in the air!!

LOL...well you made me smile knowing I'm not the only one thats trying to get things put together. Hey...at least my trailer lights work now! I did get one thing right lol. I tried calling Brad a few times and keep missing him, or he is dodging me lol. I dont know if he has got another car or not. He was looking at a rail in Ohio last I heard. Anyway, I'll be wrenching away again this weekend. Everytime I get close I get a few more setbacks arrggghhh lol.

That is thrill of racing. Trying to fix all the things before the first night. Should be able to get everything done before racing starts. I still havent started putting my motor back together yet and still planning to redo my rear suspension. Hopefully i will have a friends motor done this weekend for racing on the circle tracks. Then will be able to start on mine plus i have andys and chris's motor to do also. Plenty of time!

Well, I may have solved one small problem. The 32x14.50x15 paddle tires I ran before were Phoenix aka Firestones and did not require a tube. These are Goodyear Eagles 30x14.50x15 and DO require tubes. So maybe thats why they just ballooned on the rims. I ordered some tubes and hopefully that will correct that problem. Now its figuring out what the haties is going on with the engine. One little cam and head change and everything goes nuts lol.

Ok....sigh! I think I have my engine problems figured out now. I need a bigger carburetor lol. If this works then I can concentrate on the other things I need to finish. There's light at the end of the tunnel again lol.

Bryan, or anyone else, are you selling the 32X14.40 scoops or know anyone that is? My buddy is looking for some. Thanks, Isaac

I already sold the ones I had. I asked around hoping someone needed them closer to home. A mud slinger in Washington State bought them. I dont know anyone off hand selling any right now. Power Pro racing products can build them on new or used cases, the used cases run around 400 each depending on what you buy.

And while I'm on here I'll put in my update lol. Got the new carb on today and things are better but, (yeah theres always a but isnt there?) the timing is giving me fits. Good news is the tubes for my tires made them grow several inches overnight. So I'm good on tires now. I'm getting there!

OK...engine problems solved. All thats left is putting it back together, tuning it up, and finishing a few other details like setting up the rear-end, getting the roll bar installed and squirt some paint on it. :D

Havent heard anything! I dont know if no news is good news but it would be nice for a update know and then. They didnt do anything for workweekend and diffently didnt let anyone know that it wasnt happening. Who Knows!

I havent heard anything either. Its kind of interesting since this upcoming weekend is supposed to be kids day and play day. I wonder if the people who were supposed to show up for kids day know anything? Who knows.....

Haven't heard anything. Allie is suppose to work with the kids and shes been trying to get kids from her school to come. Guess we need to hear something quick. Would hate for a bunch of people to show up for nothing. Thanks Jim

Jim, i got an email from christi today, she said due to Jeff being in the hospital and Jason has to work saturday that both kids day and play have been cancellled. There was a guy interested in buying the track but they haven't heard from him and thats another reason playday was cancelled. But she says they are still aiming to open the gates on April 14th.

Back