Proving Grounds race

Is there anyone from BRSD planning on going up to Troy for the race on the 18th at the Proving Grounds park?

Dan and Dave, this is a track located in Troy, MO.. this will be the first ever event that they have hosted.. Its a 300ft dirt track. They dont have any cameras or lights, so its a heads up rung what u brung type thing theres is 2 vehicle classes one for 2 wheel drive, and as well as 4 wheel drive, but its pretty well for street trucks i do believe. Todd and I was thinking about going, but they dont have classes for the buggies. But he said he would like to get some faster cars there to do exhibition passes. If anyone is interested in going post back and i will give u the phone number so he can be reached for any other questions u have. I know the entry fee is 15.00 and hes hoping to raise enough money for a camera system for next year.
Dave the last time I seen you, u had lost oil pressure, what kind of damage did u find on your motor?

Oh I was just inquiring... no way I will be able to do any kind of racing till next year. I'll have to go and check it out some time, then decide if I want to go forward with making some laps up there. Just interested, good for the sport to have more tracks!

Back