pure stock roller for sale

Dave 59

I got a 77 caprice pure stock good cage needs new body no motor no transmission no gears has a 9 inch ford car frame is straight I'm asking 900.00 or best offer 100_0510.jpg

I’m in royal lakes, ill. I have a ford 9" third member with 600 or 650 gears. I’ll give that to you if you leave the rear end allow. And just take the motor and Trans only what size seat is in it?

I have a 350 board 60 over with a new voodoo cam and lifter I got from a guy. He was going to drag race with the motor but lost interest. I do not know the specks on the cam. And I have a three steed Trans I got. It came out of a 1955 Chevy truck I’m planning to us that to start out. I also have an aluminum victor intake id put in if you’d take the motor Trans and thread member I have and 600 cash to just leave it a turnkey track ready car???

Can I get some more info? Where was it raced? Could you text me my number is 618-610-7989. Speaker on phone doesn't work well so can't hear so no calls please

This car has been raced at Belleville, Highland Tri- City , Peverly, Brownstown, asking 650.00 as a roller no gears.

Back