Pure Stock S10 For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

7D.MaC

*************No longer for sale I cut it up*********Im selling the #72 s10 pure stock as a roller. Im pulling the motor, transmission, gear, and fuel cell (but I have a fuel cell that will go with it). All parts were new this season and I will be running the rest of the year at Tri-City if you would like to see it in action. Will come with 4 tires and wheels. It has a mosier circle track 9 inch floater, afco leafs, 3 wheel disc brake, wilwood pedals, afco shocks, double pass radiator, tach, oil press, h2o temp gauge, on/off switch, and main disconnect. Probably something Im forgetting. $3000 o.b.o. If you want to see recent pics go to tri-city pics from last two weeks, body needs replaced. I am now throwing in a Monte carlo frame with full cage, I have most parts to put monte together and make a roller.

Text or Call: Dustin McClintock @ 618-317-1913 anytime, if I dont answer please leave a message thanks.

Make me a offer need's to be gone by middle of september, if not I will cut it up and scrap it. Thank's

last chance, ill throw in a monte carlo frame with cage in it, fuel cell, shocks springs, etc., if interested call asap:618-317-1913

Back