Que Pasa is a studly man

Millsey

If yous people had seen what I gots to see tonight youd know theres more to him that picking up rocks.

you got that right Aunt Jemima. hes a real cutie.
I know you seen him first, but i really want him

Really you do want me. How bad do you want me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm...gee, my guess is aunt jemima is que pasa's sister and ladi BJ is his mom. LOL! j/k don't get all ****. it's all ****s and grins.

que pasa said:
Really you do want me. How bad do you want me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want you so bad that i'd be willing to wrestle Aunt Jemima in a pool of
her best pancake syrup. winner gets Que Pasa.

LOL!!!!! what is up with this???? why don't you people private message your imbread talk to each other instead of posting it to where everyone can see it. LOL!

410man said:
hmm...gee, my guess is aunt jemima is que pasa's sister and ladi blow job is his mom. LOL! j/k don't get all pissy. it's all ****s and grins.
You are a sick person. Sounds as thou you know a lot about incest.hows your mom?

this is prolly just que pasa himself talking to himself on this whole thread. another words aunt jemima and ladi BJ is prolly que pasa. another damn words he has multiple accounts. :>:>:> way to try and make yourself look "studly" LOL!

NOTE: Webster's Dictionary has no word listed as "prolly."

410man said:
LOL!!!!! what is up with this???? why don't you people private message your imbread talk to each other instead of posting it to where everyone can see it. LOL!
look in your Websters dictionary & see if you can find "IMBREAD" you dummy.
quit picking in Que Pasa, I think he is very handsome.

Hmmmm...

Seems like Que Pasa's starting to be a ladies man:p TAKE IT EASY MAN! GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE CRAZY...Trust me, I know, I am one:p Oh..Que...Wes is still gonna beat Wolf for me:p

Since Pasta has became such a ladies man,
can I trust him in my pit with my new pit girl?
:confused:

I want him, too! He's mine, ladies - STAY AWAY!!!

Oh yeah, I happen to know he is NOT Aunt Jemima - Aunt Jemima is also MINE!

racewidow said:
I want him, too! He's mine, ladies - STAY AWAY!!!

Oh yeah, I happen to know he is NOT Aunt Jemima - Aunt Jemima is also MINE!
Make up you're mind. On the Rams post you were wanting an all girl 3 some with Aunt Jemima and Ms. Cleo, now you want the "Fredericktown Stud" too?
I'm sorry but thats just greedy.

Well, I AM female - I thought the greed part was implied! Gotta have my cake and eat it, too.

OFFICIAL WARNING: 410man, you are getting way to vulgar with your language on here. It's one thing to joke around a bit, but your language on here is not acceptable. I've had to edit some of your posts in the past because of language, but I'm not going to do so in the future. From now on the post will just be deleted.

Millsey

410man said:

IT HAS YOU ENTERTAINED. IF THEY TOOK IT TO PM'S, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WISE OFF ABOUT!

Back