Queens Royal Payout?

RACECHICK93

I have had a couple of drivers from out of town asking what the Queens Royal is paying to win and start this year. Also, they are wondering what kind of tire rule will be in effect for this race with the Goodyears being on short supply. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

years past it's been 3000 to win and on tire i'v heard that they can run goodyear or hooser don't know the spec tho

For the last several years it has been 4000 to win 400 to start. It might be different this year, haven't heard yet.

I have had a couple of drivers from out of town asking what the Queens Royal is paying to win and start this year. Also, they are wondering what kind of tire rule will be in effect for this race with the Goodyears being on short supply. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Just talked to the track, it will be 4000 to win 400 to start, tire rule will be RR Hoosier SC25 or GY 200, left rear is open.

Queens Royal Winged Sprint Car Special

St. Francois County Raceway

Farmington,MO

October 6th/Rain date October 20th

Tire Rule is Right Rear either Hoosier SC25 or Goodyear 200/300, left is open.

For questions call Cory at (573)438-4546

Payout for sprints

1.$4000

2.$2000

3.$1400

4.$950

5.$825

6.$725

7.$700

8.$625

9.$525

10.$440

11.$430

12.$420

13.$415

14.$410

15.$$400

16.$400

17.$400

18.$400

19.$400

20.$400

All non qualifiers $100

i think they need to not run the sprints on the mod maina and then let athe a mods stay home for the qr the spred the extra money 10 on down

I've always said run the modified mania show when Tri-City isn't running theirs. Run it at an earlier date or a later date, but it just seems that they don't want to do that cause if they did that may bring alot more competition and god forbid that. I look at is more competition brings a better show for the fans rather than seeing the same 2 or 3 guys winning. Afterall if it weren't for fans there wouldn't be any racing. May pay off listening to fans one of these days.

I've always said run the modified mania show when Tri-City isn't running theirs. Run it at an earlier date or a later date, but it just seems that they don't want to do that cause if they did that may bring alot more competition and god forbid that. I look at is more competition brings a better show for the fans rather than seeing the same 2 or 3 guys winning. Afterall if it weren't for fans there wouldn't be any racing. May pay off listening to fans one of these days.

I look for very few modifieds next year.

Back