Queen's Royale News & Notes

Millsey

Queen's Royale Information:

Grandstand admission: $15 for adults, kids 12 & under admitted FREE
Pit admission: $30 Pit Passes

This will also be Cornwell Tools Night...

Gates open at 4 p.m., racing at 7.

Classes: Winged Sprints, Modifieds (IMCA style) and 600cc Multis

Winner Payout: Sprints ($5,000), Modifieds ($700) and Multis ($500). Plus there is lap money paid in all three classes.

So far we've been contacted by numerous prominent names for the sprints including Kelly and Mark Kinzer, Sammy and Kevin Swindell, Danny Smith, Randy Hannagan along with other All-Stars and top drivers from Knoxville.

Modifieds: UMP mods can race, BUT they must add 50 pounds and run the IMCA style tires.

There will be new race trailers on display at the track Saturday night.

Camping is available and free, but electric is available to a limited amount of spaces.

Questions? Contact Cory at (573) 438-4546 or (573) 438-7337.

NOTE: Last Saturday night's races are COMPLETE! So there is no refund for those tickets and they may NOT be used towards ticket purchases this weekend.

Jeff, do you mean Kelly and Mark KINSER???? Im not sure of Mark's status, knew he was racing a late model in central Indiana, but I guess anything is possible, though I will believe it when I see his rig in the pits!! I hope Sammy and Kevin show up, that will make the nights festivities worth the price of admission alone!! Hope wishful thinking is right!!

kevin swindell needs to get back in a multi and race with real drivers....ha... maybe then he would stil have the best stufff but local drivers still be able to show him he isn't a pro quite yet.. still a good driver dont get me wrong but cant wait to see people with low $$ stuff spank his butt

Don't look now, but the weather man's got us a shot of water for Saturday.

Jeff, are you sure about Mark Kinser? With so many Kinser's out there, was just curious if they had the right one.:)

1. a. Probable b. That would be a treat c.Maybe d. Likely e. Possible f. Jac, Mouse, Dean & Greg may sign autographs from 4-5 g. Brown, Rocket, & Alley would be nice.
2. Agreed
3. Yeah, but his mom could spank yours
4. As of 8:06 pm per weather.com 20% for day, 0% for night. High 76/Low 56
5. Only thing that you can do
6. Don't jinx us
7. A lot, only around 10 mods needed to pack track

Jac=sitting at home healing from wrist injury

Mouse=retiring

Dean=won't make the trip

Greg=him either

Alley=possibility

Hockett=possibility

Brown=possibility

Paul May is a likely candidate, Hannagan is more than likely going to be here, Sammy and Kevin have open dates on their schedules, Kelly Kinser and Danny Smith are always up for the task, Mike Ward???, Gary Wright???, Kemenah? not likely but stranger things have happened.....

before you believe what millsey says..keep this in mind. people are going to say what they can to get more people to come out to the raceway saturday night. if i remember right he said some big names were going to be at the last queen's royale and some actually most of them weren't there. but either way i bet it's gonna be some good racing..alot of money up for grabs, too bad stewart is running woo this year i'd like to see him flying around sfcr!

Millsey said:
Queen's Royale Information:

Grandstand admission: $15 for adults, kids 12 & under admitted FREE
Pit admission: $30 Pit Passes

This will also be Cornwell Tools Night...

Gates open at 4 p.m., racing at 7.

Classes: Winged Sprints, Modifieds (IMCA style) and 600cc Multis

Winner Payout: Sprints ($5,000), Modifieds ($700) and Multis ($500). Plus there is lap money paid in all three classes.

So far we've been contacted by numerous prominent names for the sprints including Kelly and Mark Kinzer, Sammy and Kevin Swindell, Danny Smith, Randy Hannagan along with other All-Stars and top drivers from Knoxville.

Modifieds: UMP mods can race, BUT they must add 50 pounds and run the IMCA style tires.

There will be new race trailers on display at the track Saturday night.

Camping is available and free, but electric is available to a limited amount of spaces.

Questions? Contact Cory at (573) 438-4546 or (573) 438-7337.

NOTE: Last Saturday night's races are COMPLETE! So there is no refund for those tickets and they may NOT be used towards ticket purchases this weekend.

I really doubt it, they haven't timed trialed in years. The only time that they have is when the All Stars have been here. I sure do miss the time trials though.:(

WINGDANCE! said:
before you believe what millsey says..keep this in mind. people are going to say what they can to get more people to come out to the raceway saturday night. if i remember right he said some big names were going to be at the last queen's royale and some actually most of them weren't there. but either way i bet it's gonna be some good racing..alot of money up for grabs, too bad stewart is running woo this year i'd like to see him flying around sfcr!

I look at the drivers websites and/or their public releases. Obviously if they are hundreds of miles away in the northeast(OHIO) racing, the chances of them being here for a one night show are slim to none. However, some may elect to not go to Pennsylvania for the WoO show this weekend if they are not points racing because the next WoO show is in Kansas on the 7th and 8th. And since Farmington is on the way to Kansas from Ohio, there just might be some of these guys show up.

That clock hasn't been working in years...still lights up so you'll know it's still there, maybe next year if we're lucky they'll have it working...miss the trials

they are just trying to pull fans in

the only ones i could see comin would be
danny smith and kelly kinser....

If that was the case I would have said STEVE Kinser and Danny Lasoski.... The people I mentioned are ones that we received phone calls from. You can believe what you want, but that's what happened.

Ohio Coachbob(one star's biggest fan:D ) has graced us with a visit.

Hannagan has won here before, and has a better chance to make more money by coming here than he would at the Groove. The Paul May deal was with different owners. And don't be so sure about Smith and K. Kinser, they hardly ever miss the Queens Royale.

1. (f) in my last post was tongue in cheek. Jac etc. were no-shows for the All Star race and the autograph signing hyped before that race.

Hannigan was 4th in the Outlaw feature at K-C in Ohio. He ran well against the Posse the last time the WOO was in PA. Campbell and Kemenah made the feature. Paul May was 8th in the B. Little Swindell was involved in an incident with Shane Stewart in his heat race. He was loaded and outa there before the B was run.

I think BRR has it pegged pretty well.
We should have great racing no matter who shows and who does not.
Keep an eye on Timmy "the Catfish" on the bottom.

Back