Question about Allied or for Allied

hartman343

hartman343
Staff member
I am getting ready to go racing again after sitting out a few years and was going to join Allied next year for the full season, but the question i have, is, how many races can a person race in and still be eligible for a rookie of the year award, not saying i have a chance at it but i have talked to a couple different people and others were wondering also. im not a rookie to racing, i have 5 years experiance but only 1 year in a b-mod and i will be running a UMP mod.
like i said, i probably wouldnt have a chance, but it might answer a few questions for others that were wondering. thanks for any answers in advance.

Butch, I believe you can not compete in more than five events from the previous season(s) in the same class to be eligible for Rookie of the Year. It will be good to have you racing again. You have always helped a lot of drivers out. What class will you be running?

i thought it was 7 or 10,,a driver could go down a class and win rookie in that class,,,bout the only class i would be eligable for is the hornets LOL,,good luck

im in the process of getting my mod out, swapped cars from the predator i ran as a b-mod for a year to a new pierce car, im hoping to have the car out mid july first of august, be running belle claire, pevely, or tri-city. i just want to shake the car down and get some laps in and stay out of the way for a few races, but if things feel good, im gonna go with it. thats why i was curious about the rookie thing, im planning on making a full year of it next year. after sitting out a few years due to several reasons, i cant wait to get back out. i might just limit myself to the amount allowed so i can try for the ROY next year. ill probably be the oldest rookie out there lol

Back