Question about Highland on June 5th

glbert

Last week, they would not allow fans in the pits after the races. Is this a new policy or was it just for last week because the officials were worried about trouble in the pits after what happened on the track? I am not trying to start anything, I would just like a yes or no answer.
I also understand that the three features that were rained out are going to be ran first this week. I just hope they stick closely to their time limit rule and two spin rule so that they don't have to cut the regular show short.

Not Sure But I Think It Was Because Cars Were Leaving A Too Much Comotion In The Pits. At Least I Haven't Heard Of Them Not Allowing People In The Pits After The Races Are Done.

I understand they closed the pits because the fans were getting a little riled because of the "incident" on track between the 41m car and then 55 car. I'd say it was a mixture of booze and boos that was the cause.

I would say ya due to the tempers but mailnly becuz of rain and alot of vehicles would be leaving and it was a safety issue for the fans and their children not to mention it floods in the pits so alot of drivers would be loadinbg even faster and pulling out and maybe because when they say time to go its hard to clear the pits and rain would only put more havic on that effort just my thoughts but i do know the announcer did announe no fans aloud in without a pit pass.

Back