question about late model at i-55

410man

i was looking through an old album and found a pic of a late model and was wondering who drove it. the car is red and then the number is 14jr. it says hall racing engines on it. i was just wondering if someone might know who this is. thanks!

got a pic???? I don't know who this is, but if I had a pic I could probably tell ya.

Steve Rushin drove it. He still drives the 14jr. He was at Tri-City on June 20th for the MARS race. He is a MARS regular. I also remember seeing him compete occasionally at St. Charles around 1993. I believe he is from around Poplar Bluff, MO, but i may be wrong on this.

bnkr

That was who popped into my head too, but I don't remember him ever racing at I-55.

well see....i just remember now that i bought the photo at pevely. it was just a neat photo so that's why i bought it.i have one other photo of a late model umm it's an off white color with a sponsor called Runion something. the number on it is 10. i don't know who this is niether.but thank you guys for the help on the 14jr question.:)

If it is an all white No. 10 GRT with Runion Engines on it, the driver may be any of several locals. Does it also say Bi-Rite Auto Salvage? Terry Conrad from Springfield, Illinois, who has since passed away, owned this car. Among its drivers were Shannon Babb and Mark Gansmann.

bnkr

yes that's it!!!! it has BI-Rite on it the back of the car is red. that's sweet!!!! and yeah it has grt on it as well. i woner which driver is driving it though. hmm...hey thanks alot for the info bnkr!!!!!!!!!

Back