Question about next weekend

casey69fan1

I was wondering what they're going to be doing about next weekend...its kind of hard to run double features at the queens royale and they dont have line ups for any of the features bc they didnt run dashes or bmains, right??...and also how are they going to award track champions???there was very tight races in a few classes and last night there werent enough points earned to really make a difference...

Dusty has the best plan.. Run the rest of the show friday because saturday is outta the question and the week after people already have plans..there are some other big shows people are wanting to run.. i vote for friday

Maybe...but what about the points? They deserve to be able to finish out the season the right way. Let's go racing FRIDAY.....Just my opinon

well isnt the royal payin pretty good purses what if corey
cant afford to race two nights in a row.

nope let it be cause any other time they would have not ran the feature like this. they did not run enough to run fridays feature. a lot of people have to work on fridays and why not just go ahead and call the season it s a chance you take when you agree to race. if its suppose to be a fair race to all then everyone had their fair chance, they should have racked up their points sooner in the season look at joey a week ago he was 105 points ahead he knew what had to be done and he got it done. everyone knows every year you take a chance of races getting rained out so be it if it is the last night of the season.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the scales will be working this weekend or not? If not I'm going to join my buddies and unbolt my weights. And will it be alright if I run my NOS this weekend or add a little PO to my fuel? just wondering keep your eyes on the look out for glowing exhaust. See you there!

dickman57d. if you want it to run real good you need to mix about 26-32 oz's of nitro.vp fuels nitro cuz its 99.9% to about 5 gallons of alky. if you really want it to run good add that and then add twice that much of PO(propylene oxide) on top of that with a lil bit of benoil or uplon lube to hide the smell. it will run like a rocket ship to where the weight will not matter. if you have any questions contact a guy who has ran f4's cuz now days you gotta run that to keep up with your and boyd's power house ftz yahama r6's. good luck to the guys this weekend. dickman if they have a tester and chemical's its not likely that can check for PO so yeah if all else falls we can figure something out just email me or something good luck

thanks I appreciate the info. I heard all of those same mixtures from a guy that use to run f4's that has been a proven track champ in the past. If your behind us and your eyes are watering its probably the guy in front of us. GOOD LUCK!!!

funny you should mention that. I just made an appointment with my optomoligist about my eye watering problem, As a matter of fact it seems to bother me over the week-ends more than during the week.

signed --- 57fuelman

if you think your eyes water try being in the trailer when i mix the fuel up or am in staging..... after i win the features the motor wont even start at all.. it hurts my eyes so bad i make up an excuse to they can push me off the track and i wont have to smell my own fuel

Back