Question About TCS Banquet

jdlsmd301315

When is the tri-city banquet? And where is at this year? O also how much is it?? If anyone knows any of this info it would be greatly appreciated..

Hope this helps out a little more.
Tri City Speedway Banquet- Saturday, January 15th, 2004

Knights of Columbus Hall
4225 Old Alton Road
Granite City, IL.

Ticket info: 636-947-7287

Tickets will be on sale at the Tri City Registration Meeting on January 9th, also at the KC Hall.

An Elvis Tribute. Did I read that right? There is a fully costumed half hour Elvis impersonation as part of the show?:eek:

I keep waiting to see the Elvis impersonator that does "Elvis's last performance." You know, comes out, sits on the commode, drops one and falls over?

this is steve meyer jrs sister as u can probalbly tell by my screen name o ya jdlsmd301315 tickets r going to be 25 dollars and no kareoke (yey!)and just wondering how do u know my brother do i know u or r u just a fan?im just courious well bye 4 now!

hey steve meyer jr's lil sis u know exactly who i am... I am ur big sis.. SHHH Keep it a secret..LOL if ya don't know by that clue than I don't know what else to tell ya...

Since they changed the rules meeting till after the banquet, I was told that they would rather us purchase tickets in advance instead of at the door.

So that they could have a count for the food.

Back