Question about this picture

Hey you'll see next year. I am not a retard. If I was a retard I'll wont be on this site with your happy a**. So back off on Pasta Man.

sprint fan32

Well I do my work and turn it in. And get grades for it. I can to spell so back off on Pasta Man.

Yeah you did! Because you can't spell! Now who's the idiot! hahahahahahahaha!

You need to quit while you're ahead. You made yourself look like a real A-hole! hahahaha

Que Pasa,

you talk big words on here, you think you have people to back you up cause your kinda slow and people feel sorry for you so you think people will stand up for you when you mouth off. i dont care if your slow, retarded or what, someone wants to mouth off redeem yourself so the problem can be taken care of. :) i mean really people have you ever really even seen this freak? funny lookin.

410man said:
Que Pasa,

i mean really people have you ever really even seen this freak? funny lookin.

mmmm last time I saw q- pasta he was hot lapping the #75 ministock.... hint 410 man sprintfan32 at your age you think you are the coolest guy around or the most bad arse and like o make fun of the dweebs or geeks.. let me let you in on a very pice of priceless infomation... in reality the geeks in up being your boss.. the Bad arse usally get there butts kicked and the cool guys turn out to be uncool after LIFE hits you.... most kids at your age are different but when you all get older and really learn what life is about you'll look back and think man what ws I thinking back then!!! ask any of the other board members who have learned what life is about.. yeah Q is annying sometimes but he is a kid just like you... but I will tell you this If you ever need any help Q will be there he may not know much but has the will to learn so from a board member who in the last couple of years experinced a few life butt kicking's lately ease up man your wound to tight! and life is to short !!!

410man,

Q maybe a lot of things who knows? I have seen him but don't know him. But, your comments that you spew on this board tell a lot about you also. A few things I get from your comments are...... You are an immature punk. One who's probably picking on guys like Q because you think they'd be easy to take. If you weren't an immature punk, you'd over look his immaturity.

Let me clue you and SF32 in on a little something. I have a 4 year degree in Criminal Justice, so I know a little bit about the laws and legal system. First of all, it is a violation of law to threaten an individual, much less lay hands on them. Do you know to just act like you were going to strike an individual can be labled 3rd degree assault(misdimeanor)? So, to post such messages could land you in trouble. Definitely could cause you flack if the target of your threats were to get assaulted. You never know Mr. Q may have these printed out waiting for the day you tough guys follow through. I know I would just in case! Obviously along with your immaturity you have a lack of intelligence.

Well RACE39,SMURFBLUE3

You guys are right what you said everything about me. About someone start thinking about Que Pasa.

Back