Question About Tuesday

BurchFan4Ever

How much is it going to be to get into the stands? What about the pits? Does anyone know?

Why is it $15 to get in the stands. For $600 to win mods and $2000 to win late models it should only cost $10 to get in. I paid $8 to get in SFCR last week to see $1500 to win sprints and it was a double points night. The price is a little high for this show.

I agree crash. Especially for a $600 to win mods show. True the latemodels are $2000 but it's still kinda steep. But, I'll pay it just the same. Just like seeing the UMP boys are SFCR!!!

Unfortunately Kenny is kinda small news for the regulars at I-55. So please excuse us for not taking his presence at SFCR into account. We tend to take the fact that we have a NASCAR great in the house on a regular basis for granted.

No disrespect intended but, perhaps "NASCAR great" is a bit overzealous. In his day, he was descent. I'm glad he's involved in I-55. He's a pretty nice guy and I enjoy his commentary once in a while on SPEEDTV, but he's well past his "sell by" date. Then too, about 10 years ago I went to Tri-City for a late model show at which Kenny was the big draw. Seems to me he broke down in his first heat race, not to be seen the rest of the night. So, pardon me if his presence isn't enough to cause me to drive 80 miles, drop $15 bucks for a ticket and miss my kid's baseball game. I must say, though, I would love to see late models at SFCR. Hope those who do go enjoy the show.

Back