question-anyone-regarding SFC raceway

CRAZYFAN

Could someone please explain the reasoning for lowering the grandstand admission from $10 to $8 per person and raising pit passes to $25 per person? If there was a particular reason for this I may have just missed it. Just curious. :confused:

To make it more family affordable wouldn't you think?

The stands were low in attendance last year except on $5 nights and it's worth a try to lower admission to try and build the weekly crowd back up.

I cant believe someone is actually griping about lowering price of grandstand admission....guess noone is happy with anything anybody tries to do!! I for one am not griping one bit...thanks a bunch Corey, keep up the good work!!

i think he is wondering why the racers that already have to spend enough to put on the show for the fans have to spend even more, while the fans are getting a break. JMO

I wasn't complaining about them lowering the prices, I just wasn't sure the reasoning behind it. I really don't care so much because I spend most of my time at Pevely anyway. I guess if they are hurting that bad with attendance then they have got to do something. :cool:

Back