Question for Belleville Officials

Hard Lefts

Why in the world in the lm heats was Roider given his spot back after punting the moon man?? Everyone knows the purpose of a slide job is to drive in underneath someone and drift up in front of them forcing them to lift off the gas and lose their momentum completing the pass. moon man executed a perfectly clean slider on roider, roider punts em and they send moon to the back and give roider his spot back..?? BS call imo.

NO that is a BAD slide job a good slide job happens when the guy you are passing does not have to lift !!!! all i can say is that is old school racing and what Paul did is right on

NO that is a BAD slide job a good slide job happens when the guy you are passing does not have to lift !!!! all i can say is that is old school racing and what Paul did is right on

100 percent correct!!! Post was started by the same guy who said bobby martintoni was a slow driver and should have let Weber pass him since weber was so fast but yet weber just punted martintoni and caused him to flip and get hurt. There are ways to pass cars without contact.

100 percent correct!!! Post was started by the same guy who said bobby martintoni was a slow driver and should have let Weber pass him since weber was so fast but yet weber just punted martintoni and caused him to flip and get hurt. There are ways to pass cars without contact.
Aww i mustve hurt your feelings with that martintoni comment i made, you still crying about that??lmao geez let it go lil whiner..and obviously either of you two genius' have your interperter the question was FOR A BELLEVILLE OFFICIAL. Pay attention guys. When asking the question i knew i didnt share the same opinion as every other person who saw it but the majority saw what i saw and that was a bad call.

And my feelings will never be hurt by a bleacher bandit...that is for sure. Just stating...you seem to think over and over its ok to cram people......make people back off because your guy is faster. Well i tell you what.......Belleville officials in my opinion got it right and showed some cahoonas in doing so. Wasnt a popular call because it was tha moon man........lol. But it was the right call. He caused the yellow.............why he was sent to the back. Why did he cause the yellow.....see post #2

When you actually grow a set and climb in a car you will realize turning left is not the only option sometimes. There is a thing called a brake pedal.....and there is a thing called respect. When you donot run with others with respect............comes back to bite you ten fold sometimes. When your driving career starts and you start passing cars without cramming them into walls and such...then you get on here and make your claims. I for one...can make that claim 100 percent.

Aww i mustve hurt your feelings with that martintoni comment i made, you still crying about that??lmao geez let it go lil whiner..and obviously either of you two genius' have your interperter the question was FOR A BELLEVILLE OFFICIAL. Pay attention guys. When asking the question i knew i didnt share the same opinion as every other person who saw it but the majority saw what i saw and that was a bad call.

I see another dirtboy in the making.

I wish I could say it was a bad call or a good call.but at the time it happened.I was under the bleachers getting my four year olds flip flop she dropped and just HAD to have it back!

If the "Moon Man" needs lessons on slide jobs he should watch the one Bielong pulled on Lach... That is how you race on both parts. Bielong cleared him clean and Lach did the right thing and instead of punting him he tried to get a run back underneath... Thats how it should be done. IMO

When pulling a slide job, just clearing the other car isn't good enough. If you cause the passed car to need to slow down his normal run you are in the wrong and deserved to be hit, spun out,or whatever else happens because of your move. It's no different than cutting someone off down low and getting spun out. If you are that fast, the car you are passing shouldnt have to let off for you or move out of the way when you are passing them

If the "Moon Man" needs lessons on slide jobs he should watch the one Bielong pulled on Lach... That is how you race on both parts. Bielong cleared him clean and Lach did the right thing and instead of punting him he tried to get a run back underneath... Thats how it should be done. IMO

Great post and thats how you race!! you have to respect on both ends. Brake pedal works. There is no need to punt anyone at anytime when thats done if its done properly. I will say.......great racing all in all last night.

When you actually grow a set and climb in a car you will realize turning left is not the only option sometimes. There is a thing called a brake pedal.....and there is a thing called respect. When you donot run with others with respect............comes back to bite you ten fold sometimes. When your driving career starts and you start passing cars without cramming them into walls and such...then you get on here and make your claims. I for one...can make that claim 100 percent.
Wow five posts on the same question, u must really have ur panties in a bunch over me and my question. I still however am confused by your answers bcuz now youre talking about respect and using the brake pedal..so if someone drives in harder on the bottom, clears you and slides up are you saying its right to "use the brake pedal" or are you going with your original claim that its ok to drive into the back of them hitting em and spinning them out???

here we are first night of racing and we are already complaining about the officials! seems we are more worried about (slide jobs) (spiining someone) and other things that dont really need to be even discussed. lets worry about the idiots that went into the decipals hauler after the a main and pushed his 11 y/o son out of the way to get to him just because he got into somebody on the white flag lap and didnt spin him! lets worry about the so called grown man who did that instead of everything else. and the worst part is a official saw what happened and did nothing about it. now if you want to complain about the officials theres something to complain about. i mean seriously people thank god you have a place to go enjoy yourself on friday or saturday night and then you have some idiot of a so called grown man pushing a 11 y/o kid! throw the crew member and the entire team out for life for that stunt.

Back