Question for belleville sportsman drivers

wahooracing

Who in the sportsman class at belleville is moving up or down a class or quiting for the 2004 season?

hey wahoo i hear scotty is lookin 4 a driver lol.j/k scotty. are you building a new car get a chevy right lol good luck on finding a new chasis ttyl randy

Your right Mike I wont be holding up traffic anymore at the speed bowl, good luck to all of you guys next season it should be another great year

Brian Dawson

Gonna miss you out there Brian have a good year off hope to see you in attendance though

Al

al.would you put a pic of jimmy on the web site please ,i really would like him to be in the belleville click!whatever that is

Whats the belleville click anyway i know i don't belong to the belleville click hey i drive a FORD so i am in a click of my own. Al you guys are a great group of people who will help anyone in need. Thanks again Al and the crew. And scotty i will be down at pevely saturday pitting for you. I will get down there as soon as i can. I amnot hotlapping for you, you can drive that car around the track in a straight line, i have cofidence in you.

Back