Question for Mongomery (MMP)

stot16

I believe I read on here that there is not going to be any beer sold at the track. Is this correct?? If it is correct, can the spectators bring in thier own coolers of beer? Please let us all know. Thanks!!

I don't know about bringing your own in but do know there won't be any beer sold at the track.

No alcohol on the property at all. Kind of puzzling, seems to me that that's going to keep quite a few people away. After a long night of racing and long week of work it's nice to have a cold one!

And I hate to see that big oh boy they got working for em JETHRO catch someone drinking lol... But rule are rules and this is racing so the are meant to be broke!!!

This issue won't keep me from attending. I'm curious, is this a track management decision or part of the permit from Montgomery? Will the drag strip have the same policy?

I believe it is a track management decision. I don't think the city or county had any issue with them selling it.

I think it won't last... Gotta have beer or your gonna be losing way to much money!!! But believe me when I make it there I will have a fifteen pack with me and a club for ol JETHRO lol.

Nothing on their web site about no beer, but maybe that's intended. Also saw on the site that mufflers are required. Do any other local tracks require mufflers??

Saturday is almost here and I still need an answer to the question?? Can fans bring in their own coolers of beer if the track is not selling beer?

Saturday is almost here and I still need an answer to the question?? Can fans bring in their own coolers of beer if the track is not selling beer?
Buddy I say get you a back pack and two empty ice bags and put a 12 pack in there with ice and go watch the best racing since Friday night at TCS..

If you see a big ol boy with a gallon ice cream bowl of cereal in MMP shirt hide the beer cause that JETHRO

Sign in front says no beer in grandstand area or parking lot area... no idea what the rule is for the pits after the races...

Back