Question for Rick Heck

Racefanforever

Racefanforever
Rick, how many cars does Pursels (85) have to take out before something is done? Last week he ran over Mandrell (40) and tonight he tries to go thru Cockrum (14c). Last year he was all over the track and tearing things up and this year if he can't pass them he goes over or thru them. The guy needs to be barred before he hurts someone bad. He simply can not drive without tearing someones equipment up. Something needs to be done soon!!!!! I am not the only one seeing this either.

damn eddie, stay off the track, and quit tearing things up. lol
good job tonight, tough break.

Neither are you Sean 2. So pipe off. It might be your buddy that causes an accident and hurts himself. No threat just wanting safty for all.

Not trying to start anything either..... I just remember someone making that comment to me once, thats all.

Sean 2 I have something to say about this because I help Brian work on he car & Pursels
can't take someone passing him then quit!!!!!!!! He told Rick he had a brain fart .You have to have a brain for that.If someone would like to talk about this I set behind the flagmen on the north side about three rows from the top. I'm 6ft 1in & about 325

BuzzyBear & Racefanforever, you guys dont have to be so defensive & you dont have to turn this thread into a bash sean2 fest . :D I just made a comment to Racefanforever, because he made it to me once. Lets just leave it at that.

Maybe u guys missed it, but from my seat it looked like cocram and still sandwiched him 2 seconds b4 the incident. Im not sayin thats an excuse for what happend, im not sure what went wrong, just dont try to act like ur guys were driving as clean as possible.

I am not bashing you sean2. This started as a question to Rick. I am concerned about the safety of all drivers, including Eddie. Something is wrong when the same driver goes over or thru cars two weeks in a row. Something needs to be done before someone is injured.

If two cars pass someone at the same time it does not give you the right to take them out. If you don't like to be pass then stay home.

Hairy, if a car passes you on the inside and one passes you on the outside, does that give you the right to drive thru them? Was Still to be the next one taken out?

Hairy said:
Im not sayin thats an excuse for what happend, im not sure what went wrong, just dont try to act like ur guys were driving as clean as possible.

This is all i was saying.

"My Guy" was driving clean, Mr. Harris. Eddie took him out plain & simple. To Eddie personally.....Thanks for stopping by our pits with an explaination or to see if Brian was alright. Wonder who's next on your hit list? Or have you now made #1 on everyone elses? That will give you something to think about this week.

Cindy L.
Co-Owner 14c

Now now Sunshine 14t you will scare Eddie away and he won't come back. Eddie still hasn't had a chance to take out Chuck Still for passing him yet. He has a week to build up another " Brain Fart" for this Sat. Eddie has ONLY wiped out two cars in two weeks. Must take a lot of gas to aim for a drivers door and try to climb in the window. Look out Chuck Still, you passed Eddie last Sat, you may be next on his take out list.

That car must not have been damaged to bad. All 3 of you have managed to sit on here and ramble about pointless bull **** for several days now. Quit your *****in, nobody cares.

I bet the owners, the ones that buy the parts and the ones that do the work on it do. Wouldn't you??? Especially when it is uncalled for. Keep driving like that and he will hurt someone. Safety should come first.

Back