question

dirt hound

what is a pony tire can any body guess or will yo u be left out hint hint

200 VEIWS AND NOT ONE REPLY THE OLE HOUND GOT YA GUYS HUH GIVE YOU A CLUE IT IS ON A RACE CAR HONEST IT MIGHT BE TERM NOT USED IN THIS PART OFTHE UNITED STATES,YOU MAY HERE THE TERM TODAY ON SPEED CHANNEL IT MIGHT BE SOMETIME BETWEEN NOON AND 6 PM

I know what it is!!! It is a tire you put around a pony keg of beer to keep people from running into it and bumping there shins. HEY dirt hound do you have any other questions you need the answers to. Like when is a TCS late model, a late model. ANSWER-NEVER............

Originally posted by dirtcrazy23
I know what it is!!! It is a tire you put around a pony keg of beer to keep people from running into it and bumping there shins. HEY dirt hound do you have any other questions you need the answers to. Like when is a TCS late model, a late model. ANSWER-NEVER............
youare correct with one question not too many of you watch the dirt mods on tv do you watch it the next time they are on all knowing fans

drrrrrrr

Or should i say.......duhhhhhhhh...pony tire is a childs swing ...that question is about as stupid as bashin drivers and tracks!

wrong butt breath try again try againole Doug should know this one I"LL give you a clue not used in this part of the country ,left you hanging clue clue

lol......

Lmao.......want the pic of it butt breath.......dont ask a question moron.........when someone has the answer.......and can show proof..........ur dis-missed!

(childs swing)
Want the website too?

oh lack of knowledge one so sorry try again,yes this atrue racing termcheck my clues in the above post and you may get the answer or be LEFT out

YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CLUE DO YOU ,TRAHDOG KNOWS DIRT KNOWS I WOULDN'T EXPECT IT FROM CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE BOARD

Helllloooo Mr. Hound.......

Hey Hound,

Just thought I'd bring this back up to remind everyone how you stumped 'em......LOL
Still haven't figured the "etched in Granite" post yet have ya?
I also sent some of your post out for them to be analyzed. There has to some secret code or meaning hidden in there somewhere.
BTW...The "Pony Tire" is the left front tire on an open wheeled race car.........THRERYOUHAPPYNOWOHMY IMSTART ING TOTIPTLIKEHIM
Hep Me Hep Me I think I'm hipmotized.............
OMT......Racecar spelled backwords is Racecar.....

It's late gotta go..........(sorry Doug, had to say it)

Back