Question

RACN 911

I am jumping out of my ump mod, and I am thinking about purchasing A Kart . My question is, What days or nights do most tracks run around here.
Thanks in advance
Adam Koch

local tracks

Adam, I live in Trenton, and we race Fridays at Bellevile or Belle Rive(10 miles east of Mt Vernon ), Sat in Greenville or Coulterville, all dirt tracks, and on some Sundays, I-55 races the asphalt oval course. Do you have a kart, or are you looking to buy? We have 2 used karts for sale, if you would like to check them out. You can call 224-7484 and ask for Rich or Paul

racer rik what kinda karts do u have forsale im looking for a new kart cause im in the process of selling my 1997 ultramax thanks

We have a 97 trick offset which is very fast and competitive around the local tracks and a 98 twister 1 1/8 chassis which is very fast and competitive where ever I race it. Both are good karts for getting started or even the average racer. Won the 7 race burris series on the 98 twister this year in the heavy class.

Forgot to mention !

What Puaal has failed to mention is the fact that he won the series with the help of Custom "Rottweiler"Clutches by SuMo !!:D

Special thanks to doug goalby with Custom Ratwieler Clutches out of Belleville. The Clutch That Bites Hard..........

Thanks Goalby SMACK

Back