Quick Question

hhs04playa

One Man Pit Crew
Question for those who get more Info than I can, But I've heard rumor that a certain Car Owner (No name will be mentioned by me) is building a race out in the Breese/Albers Area. Is this true, or is someone yanking the big one?

well thats a funny ? cuz i live in breese and i didn't hear anything on that subject and u know i would beable to hear it soon enough since the way ppl talk around here but ya where the hell would they put a track in breese if thats what ur talkin bout and who would own it but ya it would be nice to see one here but ya i never heard that so i don't were ur getting ur info from unless it has to do with a person that has a auto service shop in aviston so ya cya

sorry forgot to put that I heard that the TRACK is gonna be built out by the old Coal Mine. This is just what I've, not trying to start a rumor mill or nuthin like that.

And I apologize for my previous typos, My was mind drifting from exhaustion when I typed it.

And I person I heard it is has nothing to do with auto service, dont forget, I said he was a CAR OWNER.

ok well i understand what ur talkin bout but anyways i realize also that u said it was a car owner but if u think bout it the person i was talkin bout is a car owner and drives his own car so ya and u have to understand there are alot of car owners around here so ya it could be anyone saying that but yes i would like to see a race track here and i think it would draw alot of ppl like highland does and im only useing highland since its close to breese and albers even though alot of the other tracks get alot of ppl well i hope u understand what im talkin bout well cya

ok ic see what ur talkin bout now my other ? is that im trying to figure out what ur meaning is on the salty dog at the bootom of ur name / is it cuz ur a fan of him or not just askin cuz im related to him / i mean if ur not a fan thats fine i was just wondering what ur meaning is to that

ok ic well i might have seen u a few times at the track and i was with rick and all them one time to go to a birthday or graduation party in highland so ya i wasn't really meaning on starting anything with u i was just pointing out my comments on what ur ? was well cya

ok ic well i might have seen u a few times at the track and i was with rick and all them one time to go to a birthday or graduation party in highland so ya i wasn't really meaning on starting anything with u i was just pointing out my comments on what ur ? was well cya
Hey, no Big deal, I didnt think you were to start anything, so its all good

Back