Quick silly question

davt

LuRkEr!!
I was wondering how I would go about purcashing a few shirts of drivers at I-55, I know they sell them out of their trailers, but I am not sure how to get to the pits before or after a race in time to get a few. Are the pits open for anyone to enter after the race on the back? and how do I get there? Any help on this silly question would be appreciated.

When you are on the road to the track first road is to the pit gate. Second is to the grand stands. You can purchase a pit pass if you go down the first road. If you dont want to stay in pits you can go to the grand stands. Gate is by the back entrance to the track. (Top of the stairs.) After the races are over you can also go into the pits.

If Your In The Grandstands During The Races, When They Are Over There Is A Gate On The On The Back Straight That You Can Walk Through And Go Down Afterwards.

Thanks for the info, had another great time at I-55 tonight, and went down to the pits afterwards, got myself and my son a new Ed Dixon shirt. :) thanks for the help again.

Back