R.Melvin

jbaseball_26

Hey Merlin, What happen this week, can't melvin run with the big boys. He was beat at I-55, Highland, and Brownstown. Can't wait to see him lose again at I-55 come the 4th of october. Now you tell me his next excuse for losing!!!. He can't win without traction control. Thats the bottom line. If I drove for Heck I could win at Mt. Vernon every week to. He knows the ump officials will never show up so he can use the TC, and if that doesn't work then hell run you over. I see it every week. I live in the Vern. I know more than you do. Baseball I will stick to, it's harder to cheat and get away with it. It also makes more money. Thanks

Just shut up!!!!
Melvin was obviously was fast at Brownstown last night. He was bad fast...and guess what...if you were even there you would have noticed that he was fast in the moisture...and not just when it got black!

chewin dirt

what u said, had 00 didn,t brake there would have one HELL off a race between 4 fast cars. that would one Hell of a RACE...;

chewin dirt

what u said, had 00 didn,t brake there would have one HELL off a race between 4 fast cars. that would one Hell of a RACE...;
HEY VERN is your heat pump working??????

R. Melvin

If you were watching you could have seen that Melvin was never around the leader (Babb). Billy flew past Melvin, just like at Haubstaudt. This time Melvin wasn't close enough to wreck him. So all you Melvin lovers can just get over him. He can't win any where but Mt. Vernon.

never around babb, billy flew past

where wazzz your face? stuck in your BEER CAN .. dennis erp was there too. oo & 27 had it going on, they both broke, if not for that there would have been A GOOOD RACE, between 5 cars. again congrats billy, job well DONE...

I am not a Melvin lover...but facts are facts. The man is a champion. He has won over 25 features this year. I don't know how you can say he only wins at Mt. Melvin. He has won all over the place. I know he has won @ B-Town, Highland, Haubstadt, Farmington (last year in the UMP show), etc.....

The bottom line is this....if you are sick of seeing him win on Saturdays, than go to a different track!!

Melvin

The point is not him winning it's him cheating. I don't believe your facts are straight. I personally know his car owner and Im at Mt. Vernon every week. How many times has he just out of the blue changed lines during the race when another car his faster. He can't see behind him. But that radio in his helmet can. Thats not exactly fair now is it. Lets see? I believe he has ran over plenty of people to win.(English) English can smoke his xxx but when the rain falls on lap 17 an official race. Rick Heck calls the night off. Then come the next week Melvin runs English over twice to win both features. Now if someone were to ran Melvin over they would get blacked flagged.... He's won 20 of those 25 so called features at Mt. Vernon how xxxx up is that. No body has done that in years. Well since Jim Burrwell, and wasn't he caught with traction control? Yes he was... Let me say one more thing. My father races steel block at MTV and Melvin ran him over to win. He's just plain out a cheater and can't win without doing it. Erb was never a contender Babb was 5 car links away. Erb and Melvin were slowing Korte and Faust down. It would have been more like a 3 car race if Korte wouldn't have broke. The bootom line is we will all see just how good Melvin is come Oct. 4

Some of you are saying that Rodney Melvin is always cheating. Well, what I want to know is how do you cheat in qualifying? Note he is very rarely not in the quick six. I have no clue how you can cheat in qualifying laps. I have been going up to Mt. Vernon almost every week for 4 years and still don't see how he cheats. My opinion is that he doesn't. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who agree with me. I've gone through possibilities and just can't figure it out. His car is fine in my opinion. He get's beat at other tracks. The track isn't fixed up for him. The Ferguson brothers did the track. They don't cheat and if they were going to, they would do it for their cars, not Rodney's. The track officials don't cheat for him as far as I've seen. I do admit that there were some times that they should have done something about things and didn't but that is off the subject. Maybe, he's just been racing there long enough to know how to drive there. After a while you get to know the track, grooves, and how to race. It's pretty simple if you just think about it. I don't know if you guys are late model drivers that are just ticked because you don't have the best car on the planet and want to find somebody to blame (the person that keeps beating you) or if you are just the type of person who goes looking for trouble. If you're a driver who's mad, here is a solution. Check your car for problems. Go over how you drive. Remember this and use it. Drive with your head not your foot. And for those of you who don't know what that means, here it is. When you are racing, think. Think about what your doing and how you are driving. If you are the person who is just looking for trouble, I suggest you stop before you get yourself in a big mess. Just wait until you tick somebody off enough and get sent the hospital. Then, while your lying in that hospital bed for a few days, you'll think a little. You people just love to say that Rodney's cheating because your jelous of him winning all the time. Here is some advice. Get over it. He's a good driver and you all know it. He has the experience, a good car, and a lot of support from his fans. That's why he does so well. I know that he has been involved in some of the crashes but so have you. Everybody get's in crashes. So next time you are involved in a crash or push somebody out of the way and go and win or get a top position, I can call you a cheater. Than maybe you'll see what you're doing to Rodney. I'm sick of all the crap. Just quit and admit that he's a good driver with a good car. That's all there is to it and then the rest of us won't have to put up with it and we can all get on with our lives.

27 national champ

congrates rodney on your great year!!not only are you the national champ,you are the Illinois St champ,and not to mention the Mt Vernon track champ.hey guys if yiu think rodney uses this so called taction control,just go have a look for your selves. Instesd of beinng so negitive towards him you should be proud that you have a small town hero right in your back yard. And i beg to differ on the fact that rodney cannot win anywhere but Mt Vernon he has won at several tracks this year.and finished in the top five in many more. examples;godfrey,highland,haubstadt,brownstown,kankakee,paducah,and yes mt vernon.these facts are true and undiputable.so does every track in the mid-west let him use this taction control you keep referring to??I know for a fact they do a very thourough inspection at brownstown,and all other big tracks.I wish they were more professional at Mt Vernon so all of this would go to the wayside.Don't hate rodney becuase of rick heck.you should be thankful to him and all other drivers,for the great show they put on week after week,and year after year THANKS GUYS!!!!ALL OF YOU!! p.s. does rodney have traction control in the steel block he drives???which is not owned or affilliated with rick heck.and rodney is not greedy he was driving the steel block because the owner asked him to.so dont hate the player hate the game!!

Melvin ****s

It is dumb that a car owners car, can race at the track. Melvin is always under weight at Mt.Vernon, or should I say Mt. Melvin. He does anything possible to wreck you, if you are leading. If you can't win ump points when you have 1466 pointss, and 2nd place is is 700 points behind, that is sad, because you know he has to cheat. He was an ok car, but not a good enough to win UMP points. Mt.Vernon is dumb, no one shows up, because they know who is going to win. Thanks

?

Ok gllong87. I see that you agree with some of these overly judging people so maybe you can tell me how you cheat at qualifying. How much underweight is he. It's not dumb that a car owner let's his driver drive at his track. It's life. Get over it. I want solid proof that he cheat's. You give me that and maybe we can resolve the matter. How many of you people who hate Rodney have gotten to know him as a person, the man beneath the helmet?

I have got to know the man. I have talked to his several times. He is a great man, but it is dumb you have to cheat to win. Acorting to UMP rules, you must let anyone who wants see the scales, and take pictures, or file, then they can see it, and at Mt.Vernon(Melvin) they won't let you see Melvin's weight, but you can look at anyone else's. Half of the time, they ain't even got the scales. A way you can cheat in qualifing, is, he is always first. He don't even got to draw, like last saturday. He jumps all the starts. You can also push the button alil late, and then stop it alil early. That is sad they have to do that.

OK Look. I know him too. He is a great guy. How many times have you tried to see his weight? I know that they don't have the scales very often but that means that anybody could be cheating. He is very rarely first in qualifying. I've been going to Mt. Vernon for 4 years. I've timed him and I get the same time that they do. If he cheats, how is it that he doesn't always win at other tracks? He's had his car break down and didn't get to race it. I was there. I know. I wish you people would just get over the fact that he's a good driver. He knows the track well. The track has been better this year than it has any other year for a while. Maybe that's it. Did you even think about that? You guys know he doesn't cheat but have said it and heard it enough that you have convinced yourselves that he does. It's a simple logical explanation.

Melvin

Pitcrew
Why is it you seem to think you know everything. I got your proof, look what happen at Paducha when he was under wieght. You must not be at Mt. Vernon much because Melvin goes in the first three for Qual. every week. He doesn't win at other tracks because he will get caught cheating. Mt. Vernon will not say anything. His car owner owns the track. Do you not find it funny that on every restart for some odd reason he's 5 car links ahead after turns 1-2. He doesn't draw the pill either. I stood at the pit box one week until qual. was over and he never walked up to draw nor did one of his crew members. His name was never on the list. You can't possibly think you can find TC just by looking at the car. The price on a good one is 3000. It goes in the motor. But you can tell when the car slows down and speeds up and the rear tires never spin. When Burrwell one so many races a few years ago the same way he was caught with it. So give me a break and get your head out of your xxx or should I say Melvins xxx. Im also sure you can explain the radio in his helmet. Thanks

Alright. I am well aware that I don't know everything, but here's the thing. Neither do you. I'm sorry that I can't look at what happened at Paducah. We very rarely race there. You know as well as I do that you can change the weight of your car. He might have taken something out for some reason and forgotten to put it back in. And you're saying that he's always cheating. Don't they check the winners car at other tracks? He wins other places. About the restarts. I don't find it funny. It's really simple. Unfortunantly you people can't get this through your heads. HE HAS A FAST CAR!!!!!! Well, why are you standing at the pit box during qualifying? People draw before qualifying, and don't you have your own car to take care of? I don't know anything about identifying all the parts. I'm too young. I haven't had time to research on it, and I don't care what the price of it is and where it goes. Why are you so concentrated on his car? It's just so you can blame somebody, aka the person who wins, because you're jelous of him. That advice you gave me, isn't necesarry because my head belongs in my school work and extracurricular activities. And by the way, I can explain the radio in his helmet. It doesn't exist. If you would just think about it you would relize it. All this is is a he cheats, no he doesn't, yes he does, no he doesn't situation. You people are acting so immature about this.

dirt hound , how can you comment on something you know nuthing about?Mt. Vernon does have scales, if you went there you might know this. I dont understand how you can bash someplace you dont even go to ?

si what does pitcrew134 mean then big boy,yes Ive'been there 6 cars hot lap ok guys let's qaulify sound familar

Back