RAB Racing without Kenny Wallace

Unless there is something not being said to me Robbie Benton and RAB Racing s**ks. After all Kenny Wallace has done for them and now they have dumped him like he's nothing.

Just heard on Race Hub that RAB is merging with Michael Waltrip Racing, getting chassis from MWR, and that Travis Pastrana will drive the car some. I think Kenny is still supposed to run some races as well. Not sure how this will affect it.

Kenny had posted on twitter recently that he was stepping aside for a driver that brought sponsorship with him. He had said from the beginning of the season that this was a possibility. He just wants what is best for RAB.

Kenny had posted on twitter recently that he was stepping aside for a driver that brought sponsorship with him. He had said from the beginning of the season that this was a possibility. He just wants what is best for RAB.
Reguardless of whether he knew it at the beginning of the season its still sh*tty to be screwed like that after giving everything to help the team. Kenny is a classy guy he wasnt going to publicly tell what he thinks of the deal

Kenny is pretty candid on twitter. Holds little back in terms of upsetting people. I think he'd much rather be racing, but this is something he decided in conjunction with RAB for the betterment of the team. Unfortunate for him? Sure! Is he getting screwed? Not in the least.

i would be pissed if i was him if they let pastrana in that ride to avoid sponsor conflicts with mwr then mwr should get something out for him to drive but i know thats not how the world works

I would hope if Rusty Wallace is getting back into the series that he would have enough sense to put Kenny in the car. If he does he will get a hall of fame vote from me!! lol

I agree! He posted recently that his racing hardships aren't a reflection of his person life. He's a happy man.

i say we get herm to run at bellevegas before the summer nats date who is with me lets get this started to get herman to bellevegas on a regular night lets let him know we want him at belle clair

Back