Race Fuel at Belleville

After numerous phone calls this week, I would like to take the time to explain. Wick Racing Fuels is no longer involved with Belle-Claire Speedway. If anyone has any problems with the fuel consistency, quality or pricing, please take these issues and concerns up with the new promoter. Wick Racing Fuels has been partnered with Belle Claire Speedway for 20+ years and kept our pricing below all area race tracks due to the fact that the race track did not charge us to be there and we passed the savings on to the racers.

Anyone interested in keeping the quality and pricing they are used to at Belleville, please call us toll-free at 888-722-3427. We have sponsorships available at Belleville.

Thanks to all the racers at Belleville who have supported us in the past 20 years. Good luck this season.

Ron Wick

What kind of sponsorship deals are you giving and how do i apply? Are you going to be back at the track in the future?

Imagine that wonder if we will get a missouri fuel vendor

cheaper fuel tax. Hope they pass it on to the racer.

Sorry to hear this ron good luck . Could dan bring us a barrell

I could be wrong but I dont think there is fuel tax on racing fuel. Hope they get someone there though. Kind of a pain to find fuel when you need it.

Mark

Imagine that wonder if we will get a missouri fuel vendor

cheaper fuel tax. Hope they pass it on to the racer.

Sorry to hear this ron good luck . Could dan bring us a barrell

I could be wrong but I dont think there is fuel tax on racing fuel. Hope they get someone there though. Kind of a pain to find fuel when you need it.

Mark

There should be no road taxes added to racing fuel. If you save receipts for lawn mower, tractor,boat, etc. fuel bought at the pump you can get the road taxes refunded.

Back