[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Callies Crank [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Lunati Billet Rods [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]JE Pistons [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesel Shaft Rockers [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Canton Oil Pan[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MSD Dual Pickup with slip collar Distributor [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Taylor Wires[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MSD Cap/Rotor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jim Evans 750 CFM Alcohol Carb w/ 850 Base Plate [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Schoenfeld Headers [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Motor comes ready to bolt in car with oberg, oil cooler, water pump, pulleys, and fan. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Never been blown up and has 15 nights since freshen up. I also have the dyno sheets. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]All parts new when built.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]$7,000 or make offer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Please call Jerry Grither Jr. at 314-707-0479 for any offers/questions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks!!![/FONT]

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 300
What's the bore of the block and stroke of the crank??? what would you take minus carb, oil system, headers,fan and pulley's.

It is a 3 3/4 stroke motor dont know the bore size but can find out. Not really looking to split up but will if i have to would like to get $6000 still a good deal but better with everything else included

Hey how you doing this Jerry Grither havent seen or talked to you in a year or two. My cousin Tim Meara that works at Sunnen and Steve Morley built it and dynoed it, its a good solid motor I just got out of racing and dont need anymore. I also have a bert trans, bellhousing,reverse mount starter,and KSE pump if you know of anyone needing one. Thanks

cant believe no one is interested this is a turn key deal would be great for a beginner or someone looking to up grade

Back