Race Ready UMP Modified For Sale

66 Chevelle

Modified 64w
2000 DW8 with 2008 rear updates. 4 bar car with ball bearing bird cages and brake floater. Housing and birdcages new this spring. Spring type pullbar. Pinto spindles, UMP lower control arms, Bilstien shocks. Autogage tach, autometer gauges.

Bert trans with only 2 nights since rebuilt. Driveshaft and u-joints only 2 nights.

355 engine originally built by Clemmens Racing. 12 nights since rebuilt with new pistons built by McClains Automotive in Cuba. Dyno tested and documented. Bowtie block, Brodix heads, Roller cam, Crower crank and rods, Crower roller shaft rockers. C&S Alcohol Carb. MSD Ignition.

Woodward collapsable steering colomn and 2:1 quickner.

12 spare wheels and about 20-25 spare tires. Extra springs, UMP Lower control arms, wheel spacers, steel tubes.

5 sets of gears with 3 of them installed in pumkins. 5:13, 5:67, 5:83, 6;00, and 6:20

Have installed many new parts on this car this year and I am sure that I have more here than is listed.

$11,500 if you want new sheet metal and basic graphics or $10,500 as is.

Will be happy to send pics of car to anyone who is serious.

I do not want to part out at this time, I wish to sell this as a package.

Call or e-mail with questions. Pics of the car are on my website and there are more available.

You can't even buy the parts that are in this engine for the package price.

Changes...

You aren't getting out are you Eric.

No. Just thinking of making some changes if I can sell it. Considering a crate. If I don't sell it I will race it again next year.

The car will be at Montgomery this Saturday with a different driver since I am broken.

Race Car

Great Race Car to the top please---------------------------------------

Back